Reason I asked specifically about WhatsApp users is that we found WhatsApp seemingly frequently hammers the Contacts database (check DTEK app and you might see it) and causes it to look like contacts were changed, so we run a bunch of updates on the data we keep to make sure names are displaying appropriately per whats in your address book. It was causing a bunch of unnecessary processing, but we have a fix in our next release coming very very soon.
    Yes, I can see that with the Dtek. In fact I had to switch off the Contact notification as it was give me very frequent alerts. Great the hear you guys have honed in on the issue. Looking forward to the fix.
    11-30-16 01:10 PM
    If you're seeing the drain attributed to Facebook or Messenger, then it has nothing to do with Hub+ Services. Uninstalling Hub+ Services will just force you to set all your stuff up again, and won't provide any benefit or change to another app being a resource hog.

Reason I asked specifically about WhatsApp users is that we found WhatsApp seemingly frequently hammers the Contacts database (check DTEK app and you might see it) and causes it to look like contacts were changed, so we run a bunch of updates on the data we keep to make sure names are displaying appropriately per whats in your address book. It was causing a bunch of unnecessary processing, but we have a fix in our next release coming very very soon.
    Unfortunately it's isolated to my Priv, so of course hub services seems like a likely culprit, especially with the recent messenger integration. I have a shield tablet and a nexus 5 both running 6.0.1 and the latest facebook and messenger apps with absolutely no issue. They don't even register in the battery usage charts if unused.

If it's not hub services, the priv is doing something else in the background that other devices aren't. I see there's an update to hub services as of this afternoon. Going to try the update and hopefully this is the end of it.
    11-30-16 05:40 PM
    Newest update just broke the hub. Takes forever to open an email and there is no way to delete or file a message as the actions at the top of the email is gone. Wtf.
    11-30-16 07:02 PM
    Mine too. Is there any way to rollback?
    11-30-16 07:12 PM
    Yes you have to deactivate but then resets the hub and you can't use unless you up date. That's what I'm doing now. Seems to be more responsive for the time being. Then do a 32 second reboot by holding the power button down for 32 seconds to see if that helps. Fwiw you have add back all your accounts
    11-30-16 07:39 PM
    If you're seeing the drain attributed to Facebook or Messenger, then it has nothing to do with Hub+ Services. Uninstalling Hub+ Services will just force you to set all your stuff up again, and won't provide any benefit or change to another app being a resource hog.

great to hear you again Cody!

well i've just received the new Hub+ services app update, still installing now on my PRIV. seriously, the latest update has made a lot of issues particularly with the FB & FB Messenger integrations, these 2 apps, even though i've already killed them off upon using them, always wake up hence they really sip almost 1/3 of my PRIV's juice so, i had to uninstall both of them for now but still the latest Nov OS update also has made some of the battery life got decreased so i've been struggling.

�€‹Update�€‹: yeah, i've installed the new Hub+ services update and unfortunately, it messed everything up on my phone causing excessive lags and heat up chewing 30% of my battery in 30 mins after finishing the update. i had no choice rather than to roll everything back and reinstall both the Hub and the Hub+ and re-add all my email accounts, what a mess really.. now it is stabilised, let's hope no more hiccups..
    Last edited by yvpan1; 12-01-16 at 01:46 AM.
    11-30-16 08:41 PM
    Installed the HUB+ update last night. Not sure yet if it solved my problem with WhatsApp. Still monitoring.
    Unfortunately it's still not scrolling smoothly when gmail is included or gmail alone and I do see the delay with the actions appearing at the top.
    12-01-16 08:51 AM
    Installed the HUB+ update last night. Not sure yet if it solved my problem with WhatsApp. Still monitoring.
    Unfortunately it's still not scrolling smoothly when gmail is included or gmail alone and I do see the delay with the actions appearing at the top.
    Installed on one Priv so far. No lag and I have two gmail accounts in the Hub. But maybe you have a lot more emails???
    12-01-16 09:57 AM
    This is a disaster my hub on the Verizon PRIV is non functioning. Can't get emails nothing syncs. Horrible. I have deleted cache. Reset the hub and hub+. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Many other things. Emails are life and death for me literally. Do I have to do a factory reset? Compete and total disaster.
    12-01-16 11:27 AM
    This is a disaster my hub on the Verizon PRIV is non functioning. Can't get emails nothing syncs. Horrible. I have deleted cache. Reset the hub and hub+. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Many other things. Emails are life and death for me literally. Do I have to do a factory reset? Compete and total disaster.
    I have not done it on my Verizon Priv yet. I started with the ShopBB Priv and, so far, things are fine.

Now because of your posting, I will hold off a bit longer.
    12-01-16 12:12 PM
    My colleague did her update on her Verizon PRIV and had no issue....
    FF22 likes this.
    12-01-16 01:41 PM
    My colleague did her update on her Verizon PRIV and had no issue....
    I'm on Verizon PRIV and did the update and had no issue either. I have 3 email accounts in the Hub.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-01-16 07:21 PM
    Which version of HUB+ are you guys on?
    12-02-16 01:21 AM
    Which version of HUB+ are you guys on?
    I'm on 1.4.1.42648
    12-02-16 06:31 AM
    The scroll stuttering has gone now that I updated the rest of the suite including the HUB. Noticing a bit of a delay for the emails to open though.
    Now watching to see if the battery drain (with WhatsApp in my case) has been rectified.
    12-02-16 09:51 AM
    The scroll stuttering has gone now that I updated the rest of the suite including the HUB. Noticing a bit of a delay for the emails to open though.
    Now watching to see if the battery drain (with WhatsApp in my case) has been rectified.
    well, on my priv, i feel that now the Hub is more behaved, particularly with WhatsApp & other 3rd party apps (IG/FB/Skype). toggling the sync off for any accounts you wish not to be notified in the Hub also helps to conserve your battery as well. my SoT is slowly getting back to normal.
    12-02-16 10:20 AM
    My hub is working great. Updated last night. I did notice that the double space bar was not inserting a period at the end of a sentence on an email. But, it seems to have resolved now.
    12-02-16 11:48 AM
42 12