There is problem with BlackBerry hub on BlackBerry PRIV with 6.0 .
    Could not download s\mime attachments smime.p7m (only 0 size).
    Any idea?
    07-18-16 12:14 PM
    My experience and opinion is the hub on the Priv is garbage, it seems to have a mind of it's own, after all the updates, sometimes it's lightning fast and other times it is a total lag fest. I also have the same problem with downloading attachments - sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, very odd and there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it.

I tried Outlook, and it actually works better than the Hub in terms of fluidity, speed and reliable downloading of attachments, but it sucks battery life like there's no tomorrow. I'm starting to get a little tired of all the problems this phone has. Unfortunately, there aren't too many other choices for me as I do value the timely security updates. I don't like iPhones, I do like the Samsungs but their update record is horrible, I have a Nexus 6 which performs better than my Priv (except for the camera and lack of expandable storage) and would get a Nexus 6P if it had expandable storage so basically I've got to put up with the Priv for now...
    5cy91an likes this.
    07-18-16 01:40 PM
    I don't have any problem but many times need to tap several times on the attachment in order to start the downloading.

Posted via my BlackBerry Priv
    07-18-16 03:38 PM
    I think it will be possible error with smime specific attach
    07-18-16 04:16 PM