Wow, what a cluster Digital River and ShopBlackberry are, how can they be worse -

- pre order on Oct 29
    - they authorize my card (technically a no-no if they aren't shipping something)
    - no updates on launch day
    - I call and they tell me it's shipped on Nov 6th, tracking info to come
    - weekend, Monday, Today - no tracking info
    - call today - you will get it within 14 days
    - now there is no authorization or charge on my card
    - call to cancel after ordering from Amazon (they charged today, will arrive tomorrow) and they tell me if the "shipping process" has been started, they can't guarantee the order will be cancelled
    - I tell them I have no charge or auth on my card, no shipping info, no tracking order, so I should be able to cancel without issue
    - they tell me no guarantee on the cancel, it could come in the next 14 days, that's all the information they have
    - I said I bought it from you, you are shipping it, how can you not have any more information, I'm not calling the grocery store, I'm calling the people I purchased it from
    - dead air, imaginary face palm
    - hate for digital river and shop blackberry grows

end rant

Bottom line, Blackberry is making a mistake by using them. I can take delays, but the lack of communication with customers is ridiculous. The fact that I haven't been charged, received no shipping information, call to cancel, and could still be charged and receive it in the next 14 days is ludicrous.
    RCM78 and drjeffb like this.
    11-10-15 03:50 PM
    11-10-15 03:51 PM
    I have to wonder how many others will try to cancel their orders and switch to Amazon too.

From the order process, to returns... Amazon knows how to make things better for the consumers.
    11-10-15 03:57 PM
    I have to wonder how many others will try to cancel their orders and switch to Amazon too.

From the order process, to returns... Amazon knows how to make things better for the consumers.
    To do that digital river has to send the device out and I have to not accept it to get the money back. At that point id just keep it. I can't afford to buy a phone while the one at digital river gets sent back.
    11-10-15 04:17 PM
    Blackberry should sell directly through Amazon and all their shipping issues would stop.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my Blackberry Priv
    11-10-15 04:18 PM