People can BlackBerry do anything right for you? Wow you ask for better phones with tons of apps, the Priv is released. And you complain.

You want the Priv to be popular and bang it is. And you complain that they are slow and don't know what they are doing.

You want BlackBerry to market themselves better and they go out to visit carriers, in person, which I think is a great idea. And you complain they don't know what they are doing.

All I can say is hats off to BlackBerry for not giving up and putting up a fight to survive.

Post dates and times of locations

Posted via CB10
    You got that right, every time I get on crackberry all I see is a bunch of people whining and b*tching.
    I think I got a bad device my battery only lasted 5 hours but I didn't say that as soon as I recieved my new phone I never charged it and played with it non-stop until it went dead . I have one key on my keyboard that feels different, I sent an email to my new priv and my old z10 and the new priv recieved it .00345 tenths of second later than my old phone I can't have that I'm sticking with my old phone. I just got my new priv and I had to update everything right out of the box I can't believe blackberry would do that

Bla bla bla bla

Posted via CB10
    Mr4aces and Theicecreamman like this.
    11-16-15 06:50 AM
    You got that right, every time I get on crackberry all I see is a bunch of people whining and b*tching.
    I think I got a bad device my battery only lasted 5 hours but I didn't say that as soon as I recieved my new phone I never charged it and played with it non-stop until it went dead . I have one key on my keyboard that feels different, I sent an email to my new priv and my old z10 and the new priv recieved it .00345 tenths of second later than my old phone I can't have that I'm sticking with my old phone. I just got my new priv and I had to update everything right out of the box I can't believe blackberry would do that

Bla bla bla bla

Posted via CB10
    And in January they will be saying how great it is and how bad the next device. The cycle of things
    Mr4aces likes this.
    11-16-15 09:21 AM
    They basically look like QWERTY keyboards, but have extra letter keys for the three special Norwegian characters, eg �, �, and �, that usually replace the ; # [ keys

Something like this (thanks to Wikipedia for the image):

Attachment 380802
    oh I see... only have one different character wich is "�" wich you have in portuguese PC keyboards, but not in blackberries. We have to hold C o type the "�" or rely in autocorrect, our Blackberry keyboard is the same as the international QWERTY
    11-16-15 10:52 AM
53 123