1. We need customized profiles like previous BB phones, Needs to be as powerful, not a simple sliding scale for volume. Be different!

2. The ability to change icons is wonderful with icon packs, thank you!!. Really nice feature!. But can you add the ability to truly change an icon with any icon of our choice? Now that would be cool.

3. Fix the Hub, integrate it. Currently it behaves like a glorified widget. It can be so much better.

Thanks for your continued improvements and updates. We love getting updates!! Always exciting to see what is new.

JOHN
    04-29-16 05:35 AM
    Guys, be patient. With this kind of improvement curve, BlackBerry is on the right track. Hope upper management looks at the things in the long term. These days without aggressive marketing no great product can sell millions. Priv proves that 600,000 fans are out there (select markets). It will only get better.
    04-29-16 07:13 AM
    Some advice,

1. Take a look at the Z Launcher by Nokia. Would be great with the keyboard integration

2. Dark theme for the hub.
    04-29-16 07:16 AM
    Some advice,

2. Dark theme for the hub.
    Well if the final release of Android N still has the Dark Theme option ( looking likely, it even has a drop down toggle) they may be forced into it.

(It doesn't actually effect third party apps, but has news libraries to support the feature)
    Last edited by paulwallace1234; 04-29-16 at 07:47 AM.
    04-29-16 07:37 AM
    Guys, be patient. With this kind of improvement curve, BlackBerry is on the right track. Hope upper management looks at the things in the long term. These days without aggressive marketing no great product can sell millions. Priv proves that 600,000 fans are out there (select markets). It will only get better.
    So you think they have sold 600K by now? Possibly they have...

I do agree about the marketing, but that time has passed. You aren't going to be able to market a 2015 phone in 2016. Especially one that is still very overpriced, compared to other flagships from last year. BlackBerry is out of sync with the rest of the Android market...

As for things improving with BlackBerry Development for Android..... think that depends on if Chen plans to move forward or if he becomes as committed to Android as he is with BB10. Need sales to improve, need new devices to be made official, need talk of plans for Android N....
    04-29-16 07:40 AM
    So you think they have sold 600K by now? Possibly they have...

I do agree about the marketing, but that time has passed. You aren't going to be able to market a 2015 phone in 2016. Especially one that is still very overpriced, compared to other flagships from last year. BlackBerry is out of sync with the rest of the Android market...

As for things improving with BlackBerry Development for Android..... think that depends on if Chen plans to move forward or if he becomes as committed to Android as he is with BB10. Need sales to improve, need new devices to be made official, need talk of plans for Android N....
    The 600K was all products. I bet the Priv only made up 1/2 of that number. And from the commitments to manufactures in the last Q report, they are reducing production dramatically from previous quarters.
    04-29-16 07:56 AM
    Production should drop eventually. I bet it is %90 percent priv sales. If the rumored midrange do well hype will build up. Anyways, I am optimistic.
    04-29-16 09:01 AM
    Hub can be presented as a separate home screen. Just like iOS or MeeGo.
    04-29-16 09:05 AM
    1. We need customized profiles like previous BB phones, Needs to be as powerful, not a simple sliding scale for volume. Be different!

2. The ability to change icons is wonderful with icon packs, thank you!!. Really nice feature!. But can you add the ability to truly change an icon with any icon of our choice? Now that would be cool.

3. Fix the Hub, integrate it. Currently it behaves like a glorified widget. It can be so much better.

Thanks for your continued improvements and updates. We love getting updates!! Always exciting to see what is new.

JOHN
    1. this would be very appreciated
    2. this is possible now....just not with the blackberry launcher. I use Nova and i can change my icons using icons from any icon pack i own and have installed
    3. i am reasonably happy with the latest iteration of the Hub
    04-29-16 09:27 AM
    Well if the final release of Android N still has the Dark Theme option ( looking likely, it even has a drop down toggle) they may be forced into it.

(It doesn't actually effect third party apps, but has news libraries to support the feature)
    Why would they be forced into dark theme Hub just because Android N settings has dark theme. This makes zero sense.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-16 04:40 PM
    Why would they be forced into dark theme Hub just because Android N settings has dark theme. This makes zero sense.

Posted via CB10
    Not sure how it makes zero sense, they would end up with the same situation as BB10, dark theme is available but their Apps don't support it.. now if anyone in the Hub Development team saw the BB10 uses reaction they would make it a priority.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-16 05:43 PM
    1. More options in BlackBerry Launcher, such as icon resize. Currently only default icons size is presented, cannot enlarge it or make them smaller depends on other icon Packs.

2. HUB widget that we can place on separate screen so we can slide to see rather than we have to open the app every time.

3. Add zero on the virtual keyboard menu when pushing sym key twice. All numbers are there except zero ?? Why??

4. Add blackberry garden to scan apps before installing them.

5. Add better and less confusing phone dialer & contacts

6. Add file manager

7. Add blackberry travel

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    fadi.alsaidi likes this.
    04-29-16 06:03 PM
    Add built-in SMS/MMS client into the hub like on BB10. Messenger is horrible / unprofessional and the rest of the clients are hit or miss with hub integration. This is a professional phone and needs a pro sms client.

Auto email resizing. This is the one thing that drive me crazy...

Add Blackberry Travel

Add Blackberry Blend

Heat, speed and battery life...much better after updates but heat, speed and battery life can always be looked at and tweaked.

Really like this phone and the software is quickly becoming excellent. Very proud of the progress. Please keep up the good work!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    FF22 and fadi.alsaidi like this.
    04-29-16 08:49 PM
    Not sure how it makes zero sense, they would end up with the same situation as BB10, dark theme is available but their Apps don't support it.. now if anyone in the Hub Development team saw the BB10 uses reaction they would make it a priority.

Posted via CB10
    And clearly, having dark settings and light Hub made no difference to them on BB10, so why would they care on Android N?

Your supposition still makes zero sense.
    04-30-16 05:47 AM
    This is such an important thread, wish developers paid attention. I agree with akamalis suggestions
    04-30-16 07:19 AM