Does anyone know how I can contact Blackberry? Cause I was looking around their website, it doesn't seem like I can contact them unless I bought my phone through shop blackberry. I need to ask them a question and it doesn't seem like I can unless I pay for the on time incident tech support which is $35.....

thank you
    09-19-16 07:58 PM
    I believe they respond via twitter. Alternatively, if it's an issue and you purchased through your carrier, when their support cannot resolve it, they will push you through to BlackBerry free of charge.
    09-19-16 09:27 PM
    I only know the address of the security team: secure@blackberry.com, the sales team salesblackberry@blackberry.com and the Android app team bbappsupport@blackberry.com

Perhaps one of the BlackBerry Vets here can add some more addresses for direct contact.
    Last edited by gizmo21; 09-20-16 at 12:36 AM.
    09-19-16 11:41 PM
    Isn't the free one year CALL US applicable?
    09-20-16 12:13 AM
    Awesome thank you very much!
    09-20-16 12:58 AM
    Right now im in South Korea haha
    09-20-16 12:58 AM
    Any india email of the BlackBerry team

Posted via CB10
    09-20-16 02:24 AM
    Does anyone know how I can contact Blackberry? Cause I was looking around their website, it doesn't seem like I can contact them unless I bought my phone through shop blackberry. I need to ask them a question and it doesn't seem like I can unless I pay for the on time incident tech support which is $35.....

thank you

I have spoken at length with a few BlackBerry Support individuals and they always recommend talking to carrier. The carrier is suppose to transfer you to BlackBerry Tech support and they should be able to assist.

On another note you can ask members of CB to assist with your issue, hopefully someone has experienced this and can assist.

You can also try the follow link for contact info for BlackBerry. One way to get them to respond is to write them directly. I know a lot of people don't write letters anymore but it's helpful as I find that letters have a way of getting to more middle managers than other sources these days. http://ca.blackberry.com/company/about-us/contact.html

Good luck with your issue!

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf and FF22 like this.
    09-20-16 02:38 AM
    Well I would contact Verizon wireless but its not something they can help and i think i would look stupid for even asking.
    ><

The reason why I wanted to contact Blackberry is because I wanted to see if it was possible for me to switch out my current device (Verizon, Mint) to the South Korean variant with me paying the difference + shipping. Reason being is because I am here serving my 2 years for the mandatory military service. And although the Verizon Priv works here the lack of updates is a major concern for me especially because mobile hacking is huge in Korea. And I type a lot with the PKB and I have difficult time trying to type Korean on it because I don't have all the alphabets memorized.

Might be a foolish request to ask, but I thought I give it a shot. I guess I can just sell my Priv for super cheap and pay the difference and just buy the device at a carrier store. But I don't know if the Device they sell here are factory unlocked ones or they go through carriers before pushing the updates....

thank you =]
    09-20-16 07:07 PM
    Well I would contact Verizon wireless but its not something they can help and i think i would look stupid for even asking.
    ><

The reason why I wanted to contact Blackberry is because I wanted to see if it was possible for me to switch out my current device (Verizon, Mint) to the South Korean variant with me paying the difference + shipping. Reason being is because I am here serving my 2 years for the mandatory military service. And although the Verizon Priv works here the lack of updates is a major concern for me especially because mobile hacking is huge in Korea. And I type a lot with the PKB and I have difficult time trying to type Korean on it because I don't have all the alphabets memorized.

Might be a foolish request to ask, but I thought I give it a shot. I guess I can just sell my Priv for super cheap and pay the difference and just buy the device at a carrier store. But I don't know if the Device they sell here are factory unlocked ones or they go through carriers before pushing the updates....

thank you =]
    Thank you for your service!

I believe this is a matter between you, VZW and the FCC. BlackBerry isn't responsible for Verizon's delay in the update. I think this thread may be of some help.

G_d bless you, and may you come back safe!
    zephyr613 likes this.
    09-20-16 08:06 PM
    Why is this thread in the Priv forum?
    09-20-16 11:26 PM
    That's where it started, I presumed it was a device specific issue (which it still sorta is), and at this point makes little difference if I move it.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    09-20-16 11:39 PM
    Cannot help you with your query, but also wanted to drop a thank you. Too many spend the time to complain. This world would be better with a few more 'thank yous'!

Posted via CB10
    BigBadWulf and zephyr613 like this.
    09-21-16 01:04 AM
    If you have a twitter account (or create one) you can contact them on their official twitter help account. Here is the address. @BlackBerryHelp
    They will respond with a private message and you can have a dialogue with them. The PMs are not limited to 140 characters.
    gizmo21 likes this.
    09-21-16 10:58 AM
    If you have a twitter account (or create one) you can contact them on their official twitter help account. Here is the address. @BlackBerryHelp
    They will respond with a private message and you can have a dialogue with them. The PMs are not limited to 140 characters.
    Awesome thanks
    09-21-16 08:25 PM
    I thought it was appropriate because I wanted to contact blackberry about my Priv? Not too sure where else I would need to post it at. My bad
    09-21-16 08:26 PM
    I thought it was appropriate because I wanted to contact blackberry about my Priv? Not too sure where else I would need to post it at. My bad
    No need to apologize. I can understand your line of reasoning, but as I said before, this is between you and Verizon. They're the retailer you purchased from, and the ones responsible for the security upgrade delay. Have you read the thread I linked? Your participation in the FCC complaint could be the unique situation that helps resolve the foot dragging.
    09-21-16 08:47 PM