Hi everybody, I saved all the contacts' birthdays with Content Transfer on my Priv, but I have no notifications at all...any suggestion?
    08-25-16 06:44 AM
    So those events/birthdays are actually showing in the Calendar when you check them out? Others events or appointments do set off notifications? Can you tell which calendar they are in? I believe things can be assigned to different calendars. And then check to make sure that calendar is active.

I have not looked (phone is downstairs) but is it possible to have different sounds for the different calendars???
    08-25-16 10:01 AM
    So those events/birthdays are actually showing in the Calendar when you check them out? Others events or appointments do set off notifications? Can you tell which calendar they are in? I believe things can be assigned to different calendars. And then check to make sure that calendar is active.

I have not looked (phone is downstairs) but is it possible to have different sounds for the different calendars???
    Hi F2, the birthdays are regularly showing in the calendar and BB Content Transfer is active and the default calendar, but no notifications...
    Can be because are all oneday event?
    08-27-16 12:44 PM
    Hi F2, the birthdays are regularly showing in the calendar and BB Content Transfer is active and the default calendar, but no notifications...
    Can be because are all oneday event?
    Sorry, I don't know how All-day events work or issue Notices.

I guess you can test yourself. Add a few all-day events to different calendars and see how they react.
    08-27-16 01:09 PM