hey everyone, i was wondering if anyone knows of an app that works like blackberry bridge? the closest i could find was samsung sidesync (i have a glaxy tablet), but play store won't let me download sidesync to my priv.
    04-15-16 08:43 PM
    What exactly are you looking to achieve?
    04-15-16 08:45 PM
    BB Bridge (it worked with the Playbook) or Blend (Desktop program that "linked/mirrored" with BB10 devices)?

I do want a Blend like Desktop Module to pair with the Priv.
    04-15-16 09:20 PM
    there's some times when i'd rather be using the tablet instead of the phone for better viewing of stuff, or if i'm being lazy and don't want to get the phone because the tablet is closer, lol. pretty much, that was how i used the playbook when i had a BB it could connect to for text and stuff. plus there's some a couple apps that i prefer not to use 99% of the time as an app (ie-espn fantasy baseball) because the app doesn't rotate and requires a lot of zooming on the phone using the web page version on the phone, but the tablet is perfect size. and F2, a blend type app would be nice to. i didn't use blend a lot, but when i did it, it was useful. i can actually do something like that with my galaxy tab and sidesync.
    04-16-16 12:55 PM
    Vysor for identical screen reproduction on computer.

PushBullet for notification mirroring on PC (but mysms better for only SMS).

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-16-16 12:56 PM
    there's some times when i'd rather be using the tablet instead of the phone for better viewing of stuff, or if i'm being lazy and don't want to get the phone because the tablet is closer, lol. pretty much, that was how i used the playbook when i had a BB it could connect to for text and stuff. plus there's some a couple apps that i prefer not to use 99% of the time as an app (ie-espn fantasy baseball) because the app doesn't rotate and requires a lot of zooming on the phone using the web page version on the phone, but the tablet is perfect size. and F2, a blend type app would be nice to. i didn't use blend a lot, but when i did it, it was useful. i can actually do something like that with my galaxy tab and sidesync.
    I've used BLEND on vacations where I used my Samsung Tab S 10.5 sitting nicely on a table to read email and bbm stuff. Three weeks in France last summer I made a lot of use of Blend. I really miss it. Well, kind of miss it. My Z30 still feeds Blend on the computer and I have not moved BBM over to the Priv so that Blend remains full featured.
    04-16-16 04:07 PM
    What I really, REALLY miss is Bridge to be able to control my PlayBook from my Z10 while lecturing. HDMI my PB to a big screen, then can walk around the room while bringing up vids, docs and clicking thru PowerPoint slides. Any replacement for this?

FF22 likes this.
    04-17-16 10:02 AM
    Vysor for identical screen reproduction on computer.

PushBullet for notification mirroring on PC (but mysms better for only SMS).

Hi, do you use Vysor? I tried to set it between my passport and windows laptop. I couldn't make the app see my passport. Everything is fine, data cable, ptp usb, related software, but nada. Do you have any idea? Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-17 07:36 PM