As with many of you the single biggest complaint about the otherwise amazing Priv is the BB10 software features we have lost.

To replace Blend I went with pushbullet. Which was fine. Until they lost all customer trust by changing their model without notice.

Pushbullet users are desperate for alternatives. Blend, is and was, better than pushbullet in everyway. BB keeps saying they won't release apps that are better covered in other places in the Google Play Universe. Here is one situation where the BB app is far superior than anything else out there.

If BB were to release Blend to Google Play and properly promote it as a true productivity tool I would think that would bring awareness to the Android World of BB's design aesthetic and productivity experience. Building demand for apps like this will flip convert more users over the BB cause.

Please consider. Blend is that good.
    12-06-15 07:44 PM
    Blend is flaky at best on BB10. Released on Android it will sink BlackBerry if it's as buggy as it is on BB10.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-15 07:46 PM
    It's as if they are saying �well that works why not use it�. And that is the approach they can not take right along with hub they need to roll their sleeves up and get to work and put something out that works.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-15 07:49 PM
    Blend sucks with wifi but pretty decent with USB
    12-06-15 07:50 PM
    Blend is flaky at best on BB10. Released on Android it will sink BlackBerry if it's as buggy as it is on BB10.

Posted via CB10
    Huh that's just insane blend works perfectly

Posted via CB10
    12-06-15 07:51 PM
    Works great for me, but haven't used it for a month or so now that I'm on the Priv

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-06-15 08:17 PM

Posted via CB10
    It's been great for a long while now. Are you sure that you have the latest software on your desktop AND your mobile device? I won't argue that it was pretty buggy at the start and lagged and dropped connections constantly. But after the latest updates, it's been great - connects super fast, doesn't drop connection, no noticeable lag... You might be running on an older release (or two different releases).
    12-06-15 08:25 PM
    Blend is working beautifully with my Passport, and has done so for some time now.
    zephyr613 and kfehling like this.
    12-06-15 08:27 PM
    Losing Blend is the biggest complaint I have with the Priv... it was essentially flawless on my Passport and amazingly useful.
    12-06-15 08:59 PM
    Mightytext works really well for any Android phone.

Mobizen worked well before QHD
    phones, it just mirrors your screen on your computer.

Moto Connect worked great, but obviously is only for Motorola
    phones.

If you're on Verizon, their messaging app has a web portal that can be accessed on any device and works great. Let's you send SMS over WiFi on your phone as well.

There's so many more options though.
    12-06-15 09:11 PM
    BlackBerry has already made signals that they are dropping Blend as they now rely other developers to provide the features people want. They won't develop anything anymore.
    12-06-15 09:25 PM
    I use Blend with my z30 at work and home. I don't notice any bugs, what sort of things are you guys seeing?

I use it over wifi, but I have good connections. Maybe the bugs are crappy connections??

BlackBerry stated they are seeing how blend is being received by BB10 users before making it available on Android. Which saddens me, because I take this as a "never gonna happen". I think to make it successful they should release it to all of Android, BB10 shouldn't be a scale for them to judge success.

Posted via CB10
    AGBullen likes this.
    12-06-15 10:47 PM
    use Blend with my z30 at work and home. I don't notice any bugs, what sort of things are you guys seeing?
    Seems to be just 2 people so far -- maybe they have poor wifi don't know.
    12-06-15 10:50 PM
    Blend worked great in the latest update on bb10

Posted via the STV100-1
    12-06-15 11:31 PM
    Mightytext works really well for any Android phone.

Mobizen worked well before QHD
    phones, it just mirrors your screen on your computer.

Moto Connect worked great, but obviously is only for Motorola
    phones.

If you're on Verizon, their messaging app has a web portal that can be accessed on any device and works great. Let's you send SMS over WiFi on your phone as well.

There's so many more options though.
    Which is why I think BlackBerry's strategy to consolidate app output is smart.
    jm1219 and kbz1960 like this.
    12-06-15 11:32 PM
    I think blend in is a huge differentiator. Nothing out there compares.

They should buy TeamViewer and build it into blend so you can see our screen etc.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-07-15 12:05 AM
    Most people these days don't have any problem solving skills. Its easier to bash and complain than to use your brain. Blend works great for me all the time.
    David Tyler likes this.
    12-07-15 01:18 AM
    I desperately hope that Blend is ported over to Android.

I have multiple email accounts, and being able to read and reply to emails, BBMs, and texts from my computer, all from the one place is invaluable for me. I would even pay for the app. Currently I have my Passport on constant charge just to be able to keep the function alive on my computer.

Bring back Blend!
    kfehling likes this.
    12-07-15 01:49 AM
    Blend is much better than anything on Android. It always worked perfectly for me over WiFi on the latest beta.

Posted via CB10
    kfehling likes this.
    12-07-15 02:14 AM
    Based on the answers they gave last week at the AMA, it is very likely that blend and BBM video will never come to android and Priv.
    12-07-15 02:24 AM
    Which is why I think BlackBerry's strategy to consolidate app output is smart.
    Yeah. Developing Blend would be a waste of money when there's so many great alternatives.
    12-07-15 04:08 AM
    Blend works fine here, but Link is very buggy!

BUT there is an Android Blend version out there in the GPStore, but incompatible with my Galaxy

Posted via CB10
    12-07-15 04:20 AM
    That's for running on an android tablet so that you can connect with your BB10 phone to an android tablet. It's not good to run blend on an android phone.
    12-07-15 04:45 AM
    Blend is the sole reason I won't buy the Priv. I use it that much. It used to be buggy over wifi, but now it's great.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-15 06:32 AM
    They've accomplished a lot in a short time as android developers and obviously at the moment are focused on perfecting that offering before tackling new areas, but I hope that in time further BlackBerry features and aps are brought over. On my list of desires are:

- Blend
    - BlackBerry file manager including integration with various cloud services
    - add bedside mode including swipe down from lock screen to the BlackBerry launcher
    - BBM video
    - camera and phone constants in the launcher bar.

Ideally these would all be free on the priv and future BlackBerry android handsets and available for purchase as part of the BlackBerry experience suite on other android devices.

Posted via CB10
    irweezyy and Frosty_Power like this.
    12-07-15 07:07 AM
120 123 ...