Hello gang,

I have recently upgraded from the Passport to the PRIV. There are obviously a lot of adjustments I have to make but so far I'm noticing some big improvements on the Priv, notably the significantly improved battery life and speed of the processor.

I'm lucky to not experience the heat issues and the cell signals have improved greatly since I've moved over.

1700/2100 frequencies on Wind Mobile in Toronto.

One thing I can't forgive is the poor quality photos taken from the Priv Camera. I had poor quality photos on the Passport until I tried the Camera ++ app.

I'm looking for a suggestion for a similar improvement experience. I don't mind as long as the app is under $10. I mean if it's a decent camera app, its better than to be stuck with awful photos with a great potential camera.

Thanks for your time!

Posted via CB10
    08-01-16 07:36 PM
    The Priv camera gets an 82 from dx0mark, which is very good. And that was BEFORE the full manual controls introduced with the MM update.

I'm not sure what else you could get from another app.
    08-01-16 07:44 PM
    Maybe try Open Camera if you don't like the stock one. If is free and open source and has a lot of settings.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-01-16 07:57 PM
    Thank you for your thoughts and opinions. I'll try the open software, and also accept that it is considered good. I always compare this camera to the iPhone 6's because I genuinely believe it takes pretty decent pictures. I know the PRIV can as well, but it sure seems inconsistent, more so than using the Passport.

I'm not that much of a technical or software guy, but I know a better quality image when I see one and my priv ain't measuring up the the passport when the Priv has been advertised to capture good quality photos.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-16 10:17 PM