They feel hollow and uninspiring like they were rushed into production.

BlackBerry Calendar is just a reskinned version of Google calendar. It feels nothing like the BB10 version.

Notes and Tasks probably took 5 minutes to develop each. You cannot add photos, drawings, voice notes or anything to them other than text. Where is BlackBerry Remember?

The Contacts application is convoluted. I don't want to see social media contacts mixed in with normal contacts and there's no way to remove them or hide them or even default to local or google contacts when opening the application.

The hub is pretty decent but you can't reply to text messages inside the hub. Double notifications both in the hub and notification drawer is annoying. Notifications from the notification drawer should open in the hub or there should be a way to enable this in the settings. It also needs more applications in it like whatsapp and Facebook messenger. I don't see BBM in the hub either?

All I see is a "me too" version of Android. None of the iconic BlackBerry feel to the apps is there.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-08-15 04:06 AM
    They feel hollow and uninspiring like they were rushed into production.

BlackBerry Calendar is just a reskinned version of Google calendar. It feels nothing like the BB10 version.

Notes and Tasks probably took 5 minutes to develop each. You cannot add photos, drawings, voice notes or anything to them other than text. Where is BlackBerry Remember?

The Contacts application is convoluted. I don't want to see social media contacts mixed in with normal contacts and there's no way to remove them or hide them or even default to local or google contacts when opening the application.

The hub is pretty decent but you can't reply to text messages inside the hub. Double notifications both in the hub and notification drawer is annoying. Notifications from the notification drawer should open in the hub or there should be a way to enable this in the settings. It also needs more applications in it like whatsapp and Facebook messenger. I don't see BBM in the hub either?

All I see is a "me too" version of Android. None of the iconic BlackBerry feel to the apps is there.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Well, it's not for everybody!

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 04:27 AM
    Well technically speaking, the device hasn't even been officially launched yet. Maybe it's still a work in progress.
    11-08-15 04:30 AM