Thoughts? i mean.. the whole idea of 'Android' on a BB device.. tells me they have thrown in the white towel? i want the slider with BB10 etc, they need to -rethink- this strategy?

Then again, i am curious to see how well the device will sell with 'Android'
    07-06-15 10:09 AM
    Thoughts? i mean.. the whole idea of 'Android' on a BB device.. tells me they have thrown in the white towel? i want the slider with BB10 etc, they need to -rethink- this strategy?

Then again, i am curious to see how well the device will sell with 'Android'
    Android on a BB Device is a rumor.

Personally I think Chen needs to rethink his strategy also.... do like most of their competition in the high security market are doing. Sell devices at a MUCH higher price point to cover the cost of development and production based on smaller volume of sales. If they are only going to sell 400K devices a year then make enough on those 400K devices to cover the cost.

But going forward the key isn't the OS... it's what will the BlackBerry Experience be?
    07-06-15 10:49 AM
    I don't see the move as throwing the white towel. But rather taking a short break... after few rounds of short fights.
    07-06-15 11:06 AM
    I don't see the move as throwing the white towel. But rather taking a short break... after few rounds of short fights.
    True... but you need to think! how many phone brands run 'android' ? A LOT..

and only one device runs IOS the apple brand

so blackberry need to stick to their guns BBOS10 and 11? in the future. not go what most corporations do... take the easy road slap on android job done?
    07-06-15 11:14 AM
    It's an unsubstantiated rumour at this point. Please join the existing discussion.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...hread-1026964/
    07-06-15 12:57 PM