Is there any chance of getting the night clock as an apk or something?

I used to really like the clean and simple clock on the z10 that you could drag down and activate at night.

Thanks

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-05-16 02:58 PM
    Is there any chance of getting the night clock as an apk or something?

I used to really like the clean and simple clock on the z10 that you could drag down and activate at night.

Thanks

This is for sure the most missed app from BlackBerry 10...

I have yet to figure out a way to easily do what bedside mode could do (turn off notifications until beside mode is turned off).

Some annoying work around is posted somewhere here... using daydream, do not disturb mode, etc... it kinda works, but mostly if your schedule remains the same every night.

01-05-16 03:02 PM
    The "night mode" on the stock clock is not bad... but I agree... I miss that low glow amber clock from BB10's Bedside mode. Would be nice to have that available as an additional clock as well.

I'm still hoping BlackBerry adds the Bedside functionality... for now, what I do is simply put it in either "do not disturb" or "priority", put it on my wireless charger and then set the clock to night mode. Then, in the morning I set the mode back to "Normal".

Night mode for the stock PRIV clock:

BlackBerry 10-like night clock for Priv?-screenshot_2016-01-05-16-45-36.jpg

EDIT: To enable the night mode, simply tap on the clock's time and then press and hold the time in the clock app to engage.
    01-05-16 03:49 PM
    Basically as Shabbs comment above but pop the phone into "aeroplane mode" before setting the clock

Works for me

01-05-16 03:56 PM
    Ah cool 😎. Never noticed that before. I was always going into the three dots

Posted via the Blackberry Priv
    01-05-16 04:19 PM
    I use the do not disturb on a schedule and then the night mode in day dream for the clock. Don't really like the digital or analogue standard options though.

Would like something like the bb10 one to have at night and if it were ever possible to have all this action in one swipe or press would be great.

01-05-16 04:41 PM
    (Title tweaked -- to clarify it's the BB 10 version that's being missed.)
    01-05-16 05:44 PM
    You can also set the 'do not disturb' to automatically shut off when your alarm goes off in the morning. I like this because I'm so dopey in the morning I'll forget to turn notifications back on. I would also be grateful if BlackBerry could give us bedside mode in a future update for the Priv.

Jonneh likes this.
    01-05-16 07:25 PM
    OK so just by way of an update I am a little further forward with what I was looking for.
    I remember an app that was available in my old Sony called 'smart connects' which is now available in the play store.
    This allows you to set up actions and events. So I now have it set so that when I dock the phone at night it instigates a set of actions which is mute notifications and open a specific clock app . Just now need to find a clock that suits my requirements as I prefer an analogue one with a clean simple look that can be dimmed at night.

01-06-16 01:57 AM
    Just a little note about night mode, whenever I put it in night mode THEN plug it in, I see the productivity tab appear which is awesome to quick look your calendar for the next morning

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv
    01-07-16 07:05 PM