Canadian links please - if possible

What's a good bike mount you guys recommend?
    nick13b likes this.
    01-11-16 10:28 PM
    I'd really like some recommendations for this too, but in America. My dad wants a Priv but needs a bicycle mount for it as a deal-breaker.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-12-16 12:54 AM
    http://m.lightinthebox.com/en/hot-sa...g&sku=545_9350

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    01-12-16 06:37 PM
    01-12-16 06:56 PM
    The first link linked me to a green dress. Am I supposed to wear this for our date this evening? *bats lashes*

The second link by jcbehm worked. Thanks to both anyway. :-)

BRB/AFK: currently buying a pretty green dress to wear as a I ride my bicycle over to qwerty4ever's house with my Priv proudly mounted up top.
    qwerty4ever likes this.
    01-12-16 10:51 PM
    I have the iOttie case right now, but that was for my classic. The HTC M9, barely fit with force and the priv doesn't fit at all. It was made for the iPhone 4/5.

Something for the Note 5 would probably work best

- http://ca.crackberry.com/iottie-univ...crackberry.com

I have that one and it doesnt fit.

EDIT: It probably fits without the case, but, a case while biking is needed for obvious reasons.

EDIT 2: Yup, fits PERFECT, without the case. But what is the use of that.
    01-13-16 12:39 AM
    The first link linked me to a green dress. Am I supposed to wear this for our date this evening? *bats lashes*

The second link by jcbehm worked. Thanks to both anyway. :-)

BRB/AFK: currently buying a pretty green dress to wear as a I ride my bicycle over to qwerty4ever's house with my Priv proudly mounted up top.
    When I click the URL the bicycle mount for a smartphone is displayed. Maybe your smartphone has subscribed to eHarmony or another dating service.

Jonneh likes this.
    01-13-16 04:05 PM
    Just out of curiosity , and this is a legitimate question... I can't help but think that an upper arm mount would be ideal while biking. I'll freely admit that I'm not one prone to ride a bike much (not the pedal kind anyway, I ride motorcycles quite often). But I can't help but think that it'd be more beneficial to mount my device to my body before mounting it to the bike.

No criticism intended... I'm just curious. I'd just think that an arm-strap mounted solution would be more ideal. But hey, as I said I'm not much of a bicyclist, so what do I know?
    01-13-16 04:49 PM
    Just out of curiosity , and this is a legitimate question... I can't help but think that an upper arm mount would be ideal while biking. I'll freely admit that I'm not one prone to ride a bike much (not the pedal kind anyway, I ride motorcycles quite often). But I can't help but think that it'd be more beneficial to mount my device to my body before mounting it to the bike.

No criticism intended... I'm just curious. I'd just think that an arm-strap mounted solution would be more ideal. But hey, as I said I'm not much of a bicyclist, so what do I know?
    Some of those armbands for modern smartphones can be unwieldy. Besides the OP might want to use the GPS navigation application during their ride.

01-13-16 06:41 PM
    Some of those armbands for modern smartphones can be unwieldy. Besides the OP might want to use the GPS navigation application during their ride.

Indeed and switch between songs easily.
    01-13-16 06:48 PM
    When I click the URL the bicycle mount for a smartphone is displayed. Maybe your smartphone has subscribed to eHarmony or another dating service.

It totally works just now on my phone too! But on the Web, I swear it opened the same site but linked to a green dress! You didn't edit it, did you? :-P haha just kidding. Perhaps I double clicked my mouse or something and caused it to click on something else. Thanks again!

01-14-16 03:49 AM
    It totally works just now on my phone too! But on the Web, I swear it opened the same site but linked to a green dress! You didn't edit it, did you? :-P haha just kidding. Perhaps I double clicked my mouse or something and caused it to click on something else. Thanks again!

No, I promise the URL has not been edited, at least not by me.

01-15-16 03:11 AM
    Proclip.com. they have mounts for the space shuttle. Yes I'm kidding, but check them out. priv production is up and running. How up to speed are they? Well. They had the mount for a 2016 mini cooper.

Posted via Priv
    Jonneh likes this.
    01-15-16 06:48 AM
    Ordered this bike mount today, should fit the PRIV easily with a case...

Slim-Grip Ultra Bike or Motorcycle Phone Mount for iPhone 6S, 6 Plus, 6S, 6, 5, Galaxy S6, Note 5: Arkon.com

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00...UvbUpU12466838

Will let you guys know how it goes.

YouTube video:

WT44 likes this.
    06-11-16 10:18 AM
    If anyone is curious, here's how my bike mount looks. Pretty happy with it. Gets the job done, mounted it on the vertical column to the handlbar so it's right in the middle. The added safety strap is a good move. The claws do a good job, but would not hold up over really rough terrain of if you had a slide and laid it down.

Bicycle Mount-cl54gxpwiaap8tt.jpg
    06-26-16 03:40 PM
    Very cool. It'll be much easier to change songs on Spotify or track myself on Strava versus a pocketed phone. Much appreciation for being the lab rat.

06-26-16 04:34 PM
    Here's a view of it from the front... way better than a pocketed phone for sure.

Bicycle Mount-cl5-0jkwaaex0bi.jpg
    06-26-16 04:53 PM
    I've been using Quad Lock on my bike for the past year and its been amazing! bit pricey for what it is but works well. And probably the best option out there.

https://www.amazon.com/Quad-Lock-Mou...UvbUpU12483886

https://www.amazon.com/Quad-Lock-Uni...UvbUpU12483886

You're gonna need both.
    06-26-16 07:28 PM
    I've been using Quad Lock on my bike for the past year and its been amazing! bit pricey for what it is but works well. And probably the best option out there.

https://www.amazon.com/Quad-Lock-Mou...UvbUpU12483931

https://www.amazon.com/Quad-Lock-Uni...UvbUpU12483931

You're gonna need both.
    Yeah, saw that one but not a fan of having to stick something to my phone/case to make it work. I take it they don't have a native PRIV case?
    06-26-16 08:21 PM
    Here's a view of it from the front... way better than a pocketed phone for sure.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cl5-0jkWAAEx0BI.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	275.0 KB 
ID:	402928
    How well do you think the mount could handle going over curbs and the occasional bumps. Sometimes dirt trails, but no jumps or anything large. Also, does it grip it too tight? I wouldnt want the slider getting damaged. Another thing, how large does it go, I have the BB OEM Hardshell and my previous bike mounts either sucked, or didnt fit.

Also, is there a link to this one.
    06-26-16 09:56 PM
    How well do you think the mount could handle going over curbs and the occasional bumps. Sometimes dirt trails, but no jumps or anything large. Also, does it grip it too tight? I wouldnt want the slider getting damaged. Another thing, how large does it go, I have the BB OEM Hardshell and my previous bike mounts either sucked, or didnt fit.

Also, is there a link to this one.
    I posted links earlier in the thread here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post12466838

They call out the dimensions. They have ones that can fit the iPhone 6S Plus so they can accomodate pretty much any phone. The grip does not feel too tight from what I can tell. The added bungee cords that keep in place help with the reassurance it won't go flying out.

As far as how sturdy it is, so far it has held up fine. You can tighten it quite a bit so that it's is almost immovable. I have not gone on any rough terrain yet but have taken it over curbs, pot holes and other bumps without any issues. It's early days, the true test will be to see how it holds up over the summer.
    06-27-16 07:03 AM