I would like BlackBerry to have better options for their calender widget. Like a month or a weekly view and colour customization. I hope to see a nice update with marshmallow.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-13-16 11:08 PM
    Try "Business Calendar". You have your choice of a daily, weekly or monthly widget. The paid version is more customizable.
    04-14-16 12:55 PM
    Your wish will be granted in 6.0.1 I believe. It is a whole new calendar.

Posted via my PRIV
    04-14-16 01:45 PM
    Try "Business Calendar". You have your choice of a daily, weekly or monthly widget. The paid version is more customizable.
    Thanks for replying. I really didn't want to transfer all my accounts to a new calendar. But it's tempting with all that customization.

04-14-16 03:34 PM
    Your wish will be granted in 6.0.1 I believe. It is a whole new calendar.

Posted via my PRIV
    Thanks.. Are you apart of the beta team?... oh wait... don't tell me . Looking forward to the update.

04-14-16 03:35 PM
    Thanks for replying. I really didn't want to transfer all my accounts to a new calendar. But it's tempting with all that customization.

You're very welcome. It's really easy. Just install the app and whatever email you use to sync your calendar, just select it. Easy as pie.
    The customization is amazing. That's why I switched to Android. But I am getting a Priv soon! I hope I can handle the weight of the phone. Love the BB keyboard. I bought Swiftkey a few years ago, but when SK sold it to MS, it went downhill from there. Or should I say out the WINDOW! LOL
    04-14-16 05:39 PM
    Out the window!!! Ha ha ha I like it. I thought I would use the physical keyboard more but I stick with the vkb most of the time.

Norg likes this.
    04-14-16 08:55 PM
    You know what else would be cool? An instagram widget. But I guess that's a whole new thread topic

04-14-16 09:16 PM
    Currently using Google Calendar. I prefer this over the stock Blackberry calendar due to widget. I find it slightly more intuitive than Blackberry's version.
    04-14-16 09:40 PM
    I would say to check out Calendar Widget
    04-14-16 09:46 PM
    I second this. I paid too. Worth every $
    wirelessgal likes this.
    04-14-16 09:50 PM
    I would say to check out Calendar Widget
    This is the one I�m using, too. I love it!
    04-16-16 01:33 PM
    Here's is the Marshmallow calendar screen shot . It surpasses all the calendars IMO. Wait for the official launch.

Blackberry Priv on Etisalat 4G Network
    Attached Thumbnails A better calender widget-51546.jpg  
    04-16-16 05:15 PM
    You're very welcome. It's really easy. Just install the app and whatever email you use to sync your calendar, just select it. Easy as pie.
    The customization is amazing. That's why I switched to Android. But I am getting a Priv soon! I hope I can handle the weight of the phone. Love the BB keyboard. I bought Swiftkey a few years ago, but when SK sold it to MS, it went downhill from there. Or should I say out the WINDOW! LOL
    I don't find the weight of the Private a problem at all. It feels nicely balanced. Very well designed with classic appearance.

04-17-16 11:05 AM
    I don't find the weight of the Private a problem at all. It feels nicely balanced. Very well designed with classic appearance.

I have small hands, so hopefully the size and weight is not an issue for me.
    04-17-16 11:19 AM
    Here's is the Marshmallow calendar screen shot . It surpasses all the calendars IMO. Wait for the official launch.

Blackberry Priv on Etisalat 4G Network
    looks good... but can you widget? do you have options with widgets? if not then I'm gonna check out Calendar Widget.........widget
    04-19-16 01:15 AM
    Yes it does has options with the widget.
    04-19-16 03:07 AM