I think any Android Wear is going to work well with your Priv.
    I know that my Sony Smartwatch 3 works better on the priv than with my note 4. I suspect that the samsung bloatware layer is impeding its functions a bit
    Yeah this is definitely true. My note5 had all kinds of issues with my zenwatch, I think due to Samsung's new security software. Now that I've been using the priv it's been perfect
    02-10-16 01:05 PM
    One that ticks and has gears.
    02-10-16 01:05 PM
    One that ticks and has gears.
    The Martian Notifier? 😉
    02-10-16 01:13 PM
    Pebble Time steel

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 5.1.1
    Attached Thumbnails Best Smartwatch for Priv?-500714.jpg  
    jm1219 and Xmeatizmurderx like this.
    02-10-16 01:26 PM
    I've been using the fossil q grant and it's been OK. There's some connectivedy issues with range but from the reviews it seems to be a fossil issue and not with the priv
    02-10-16 03:34 PM
    I'm using the older Pebble Steel. It was just updated to the same firmware as the Pebble Time steel. It runs for 7 days on a charge and works great. I love it.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-10-16 06:04 PM
    I think I'm going to get the FitBit Blaze when it ships on March 11. It has all the health stuff I need, colour screen, 5 day battery life, sleep tracker, notifications and music control. I love the FitBit app, as it tracks everything.

I was looking at the Moto 360, but I'm not sure that I need all the duplication from the my phone. Also, I want to wear it all the time to monitor 24/7 and its battery life looks like a problem. I don't think it will make it 24 hours on a single charge, and then I will have to take it off to charge it for 2 hours.
    02-15-16 11:48 AM
    I think I'm going to get the FitBit Blaze when it ships on March 11. It has all the health stuff I need, colour screen, 5 day battery life, sleep tracker, notifications and music control. I love the FitBit app, as it tracks everything.

I was looking at the Moto 360, but I'm not sure that I need all the duplication from the my phone. Also, I want to wear it all the time to monitor 24/7 and its battery life looks like a problem. I don't think it will make it 24 hours on a single charge, and then I will have to take it off to charge it for 2 hours.
    I have both generations of the Moto 360 (46mm), the battery life on the new one is much better. 36 hours with ambient display on, 48-60 without. Not as good as the Blaze will have obviously, since it has a true LCD. The Blaze looks pretty cool and obviously it will do fitness stuff a whole lot better with its constant heart rate monitoring and proper sleep tracking.
    02-15-16 12:22 PM
    Hey! How were you able to get the indications to work? I have my messages going into my hub and my watch doesn't seem to be reacting
    04-26-16 04:19 PM
    I got an ASUS Zenwatch 2 and you prob won't find better bang for the buck, also has built - in Mic and speaker, which more expensive watches lack.
    Love deleting emails from the watch when they come in and the GPS showing Google Mal's when navigating with a vibration before every turn.

04-26-16 08:45 PM
    I just bought a withings pop , works well

Attached Thumbnails Best Smartwatch for Priv?-48025.jpg  
    04-27-16 01:07 AM
    Best one I found is the fit bit 2, heart rate monitor in the back. Can't beat tracking pulse per min.
    04-27-16 01:30 AM
    I was just wondering if anyone had an opinion on a good full-featured smartwatch for the Priv? I have been looking at the FitBit options, but was wondering if there was something better?

Thoughts?
    Pebble Time steel

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 2.6.7
    04-29-16 08:51 AM
    I have been using the Fitbit Blaze for a couple of weeks and finally got it working for all notifications by using individual app control instead of trying to get all notifications from the HUB. The watch does it all but.. I find that screen is just too small and the font cannot be enlarged. It is great if you have excellent near vision. The battery only gives me 2.5 -3 days at most if you want the notifications (sms, bbm, email, gmail, calendar, phone calls) to work properly with full time connectivity. It also lacks a good selection of watch interfaces. My friend showed me his Fossil Q Marshal and I was really impressed. He was actually able to answer a phone call and speak through the watch. Only problem is it needs charged every day but I am thinking it is worth the trade off.
    12-07-16 07:06 AM
39 12