Hi. I am looking for recommendations on the easiest and less intrusive app for backing up my Priv. I have read many comments where one app developer tends to do a lot of data mining and passing it along - which I would like to avoid. Any suggestions? I saw one made by Carbonite was highly rated but it said things then go to Google Drive which causes me to pause.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    FF22 likes this.
    09-30-16 01:58 PM
    You want the best... them you use Android's built-in backup... it get everything.

I have a feeling what you want is the most secure...
    09-30-16 03:02 PM
    The are several recent threads on this, a quick use of the search option or scrolling through the last week or two threads would give you many suggestions and experiences.

"If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong"
    09-30-16 03:02 PM
    Thanks. I tried the search option and apparently I am not using the correct words because nothing comes up.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-30-16 03:06 PM
    There are a couple of fairly secure ways depending on what you want to back up. One that I did was use the "Content Transfer" app for BB. This I used to back up my contacts, accounts, documents etc to my SD card, not Google. The other is to use a backup app that will allow you to backup to computer or SD card. There are several in the PlayStore but I can't vouch for them as I've never used them.

I have links below to check out, the first is a Google search with many suggestions.

https://www.google.com/search?q=How+to+back+up+my+Priv

The next is an app for your computer but it does cost and I'm not familiar with it but I have read posts of people using it.

http://www.syncios.com/android-backu...erry-priv.html

The link below is a step by step for backing up to your card.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=gma4J0gV

Also, many have manually drag and dropped their media, document, photo etc.. files directly to their PC via USB .

Many avenues to explore but I'll leave it to others to share their individual opinions and experiences.

09-30-16 07:38 PM
    Screenshots of the above links. This is the PC app.

Attached Thumbnails best Priv backup app similar To BlackBerry Link?-19961.jpg  
    09-30-16 07:42 PM
    The Google search showing several CB posts and more available.

Attached Thumbnails best Priv backup app similar To BlackBerry Link?-19963.jpg  
    09-30-16 07:45 PM
    Screenshot of the AT&T link with step-by-step tutorial on backing up to your card.

Attached Thumbnails best Priv backup app similar To BlackBerry Link?-19962.jpg  
    09-30-16 07:46 PM