Any recommendations for a great photos app on the Priv?

I'm not a huge fan of the stock Google one and I heard from these forums that QuickPic may be spyware.

Thanks guys!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-16-15 04:18 AM
    QuickPic has always been pretty good, but they were recently bought by Cheetah Mobile, which has been known to have some shady apps of their own in the past. So, a lot of QuickPic users weren't happy when they sold themselves over to Cheetah Mobile. I know that Cheetah Mobile offered up a cloud storage option on QuickPic as soon as they bought it, but as far as I know, the original QuickPic team is still running the app.

I've been using Focus lately, and it's working fine for me but there might be something better for you out there.

Around 2010, I switched over to Android from BlackBerry and because of the lack of on-board filing system that BB has I never liked that you couldn't create a folder hierarchy for photos on Android like you could in BB. Like, let's say I had a 'Family' photo album but within that album I also wanted to separate by 'Mom,' 'Brother,' etc., none of the photo apps I came across on Android seemed to allow you to create folders within folders, which I found very annoying. The only one that I found doing it was F-Stop Media Gallery, but I never ponied up the $4.99 for the Pro version.
    11-16-15 08:39 AM
    F stop for me. Quick pic is a huge no.
    11-16-15 08:40 AM
    Thx guys that f stop is awesome! Whats thw differences between the two paid and non paid versions?

Posted via Priv
    11-16-15 08:49 AM
    Thx guys that f stop is awesome! Whats thw differences between the two paid and non paid versions?
    Well, for F-Stop Gallery, in addition to removing ads, it lists all of the unlocked features for the paid version on its Pro version page.
    Last edited by ccfixx; 11-16-15 at 09:54 AM.
    BoldBigWorm likes this.
    11-16-15 09:01 AM
    Thank you! Buying now

11-17-15 04:47 AM
    a+ gallery is my favourite after messing around with loads of them

11-17-15 06:23 AM
    I also recommend QuickPic.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 07:30 AM