I think CB may sell a clear case.
    04-23-16 12:14 PM
    Awesome case here: http://www.amazon.com/STUFF4-BlackBe...UvbUpU12401187

Been using it for 3 days now. Stylish and cheap, feels great in the hand, and is super thin while being thick enough to prevent the camera lens from popping out. I was thinking of getting a skin, but this case looks just like one and is thin enough for my liking.
    04-23-16 05:08 PM
    Awesome case here: http://www.amazon.com/STUFF4-BlackBe...UvbUpU12405124

Been using it for 3 days now. Stylish and cheap, feels great in the hand, and is super thin while being thick enough to prevent the camera lens from popping out. I was thinking of getting a skin, but this case looks just like one and is thin enough for my liking.
    Could you post some pics? The image on Amazon says nothing :/
    04-26-16 01:11 PM
    I had the oem flipcase at first, did not like it because of flipside that wouldn't "stick", also in my pocket it would move around making my Priv wakeup unnessecary. It also did not fit properly, it was to "baggy' making the flip side go over the edge a bit.. Anyway after the stiching also came lose i got a full refund.
    I purchased a StilGut case with clip (StilGut - BlackBerry PRIV leather case Book Type with clip), been using it now for 2 months and have no complaints, works and protects very well!
    I actually have one extra, brand new in box. PM me if you are interrested (€20, excl. post)
    04-26-16 01:50 PM
    Cool. How's the leather on the case? Solid quality?
    04-27-16 10:29 AM
    I've been using the Incipio since I got my priv a few weeks back and love the case, but am concerned about having absolutely no protection for the screen. Decided to try out the BlackBerry hard shell case with stand:

ShopBlackBerry Online Store - *PRIV Slide-out Hard Shell with Stand

Glad I checked Amazon first though as it's $20 cheaper:

http://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Sli...UvbUpU12406981

Should have it tomorrow.
    04-27-16 12:02 PM
    Cool. How's the leather on the case? Solid quality?
    seems hight quality to me!
    04-27-16 12:28 PM
    Does anyone have any personal experience with the Seidio Surface Metal sliding case for the Priv? I just got word that my priv has shipped and I'm looking for a good slim sliding case to pick up. Also if anyone has any screen protector recommendations any help would be really appreciated!
    04-27-16 02:05 PM
    Does anyone have any personal experience with the Seidio Surface Metal sliding case for the Priv? I just got word that my priv has shipped and I'm looking for a good slim sliding case to pick up. Also if anyone has any screen protector recommendations any help would be really appreciated!
    I went with Ghost Armor but unfortunately, their install kiosks are few and far between. Professionally installed. No bubbles, no lifting edges and it wraps the curved screen.
    04-27-16 03:54 PM
    Iv'e been running the Seidio surface with the holster for a couple of months now. Good case. It's not metal, just the kickstand, which works great in landscape, so so in portrait. Ran one on my Z10 for several years.
    Still have the Skinomi screen protector on it, have a Sikai tempered glass, but haven't gotten around to trying it with the Seidio.

What ever you do, don't go with a dry install screen protector, with the curved edges, you will want a 'wet' install.
    04-27-16 09:09 PM
    I've had problems in the past just with a flat screen, and the gentle curve of my galaxy nexus still haunts me. Thank you for pointing this out I'll probably go with the skinomi for the screen
    04-28-16 08:42 AM
    I am interested in Smart flip black color. I am in india. Can u able to ship to chennai.. Guruprasad

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-28-16 01:00 PM
    I m interested in black Smart flip cover.. Can u ship to indja..

04-28-16 01:01 PM
    I had the oem flipcase at first, did not like it because of flipside that wouldn't "stick", also in my pocket it would move around making my Priv wakeup unnessecary. It also did not fit properly, it was to "baggy' making the flip side go over the edge a bit.. Anyway after the stiching also came lose i got a full refund.
    I purchased a StilGut case with clip (StilGut - BlackBerry PRIV leather case Book Type with clip), been using it now for 2 months and have no complaints, works and protects very well!
    I actually have one extra, brand new in box. PM me if you are interrested (�20, excl. post)
    I m interested in Smart flip cover.. Can u ship to india

04-28-16 01:04 PM
    I am interested in Smart flip black color. I am in india. Can u able to ship to chennai.. Guruprasad

You'd have to check:

BlackBerry Cases | ShopCrackBerry

Also, check the various cases and sites and see what their shipping policies are.
    ev44 likes this.
    04-28-16 01:18 PM
    Got my BlackBerry 'slide-out hardshell with stand' case today and just fitted it. It's a nicely made, we'll fitting case.

I have to admit to having been curious as to how the screen part was going to attach and it turns out that it fits over the screen but clicks into grooves on the back part of the case that it then slides up and down in with the screen.

The buttons are a lot nicer than the incipio as they are 'mechanical' instead of just being molded parts of the case side that flex and press on the real buttons.

The incipio is definitely better grip wise with its rubbery texture where as a the BlackBerry case is a hard, smoother plastic. Overall the BlackBerry case adds very little extra weight to the priv.

The case does add a bit more resistance to the slider mechanism, because the top half fits over the bottom your hands provide resistance when gripping the device and trying to slide it open.

WT44 likes this.
    04-28-16 04:23 PM
    Got my BlackBerry 'slide-out hardshell with stand' case today and just fitted it. It's a nicely made, we'll fitting case.

I have to admit to having been curious as to how the screen part was going to attach and it turns out that it fits over the screen but clicks into grooves on the back part of the case that it then slides up and down in with the screen.

The buttons are a lot nicer than the incipio as they are 'mechanical' instead of just being molded parts of the case side that flex and press on the real buttons.

The incipio is definitely better grip wise with its rubbery texture where as a the BlackBerry case is a hard, smoother plastic. Overall the BlackBerry case adds very little extra weight to the priv.

The case does add a bit more resistance to the slider mechanism, because the top half fits over the bottom your hands provide resistance when gripping the device and trying to slide it open.

Exactly the way Seidio works. I took a q-tip and put a little WD in the groove, it helped some, but mostly what helped was just use. It does get better with time and use. At least the Seidio did.
    Either one adds a second set of rails for the slider, and should add a bit of protection there if the phone is dropped with slider open.
    04-28-16 05:08 PM
    I m interested in Smart flip cover.. Can u ship to india

Thanks for your reply,
    Just checked, but sending to outside of Europe brings extra customs issues and extra postale costs, so sorry
    05-02-16 12:00 PM
    Still trying to decide. I've attached images. It seems that there is "magnetic cover" magnets as well as the sleep magnets. Can't quite figure out what the "magnetic cover" latch on to.

Attachment 397211
    Attachment 397212
    Attachment 397213
    Case just arrived from China. I like it. The hole for the led light is just enough larger than the official BB flip case that the led is visible. The official case has a small protective "lens" over the led. This case has nothing - just a hole and air!

It appears that it contains two magnets as outlined in the photos that complement magnets on the back of the case. So the flip cover does stay closed. There is definite resistance when trying to lift the flip cover with my thumb - so it stays in place when closed. It also has the Standby magnet so it triggers the "boxy screen" (is that preview window called Smart View?) stuff in the window. Then it goes to sleep. The front flip on this case is much better fitted than the BB one which has a significant overlap which tends to be leveraged and slides the lid left/right across the front of the phone.

Clearly, the case magnets are generating a lot of magnetic pull to the back of the case since it penetrates the phone. Wondered it it would interfere with my Qi charger but just tried and it begins charging.

While I ordered the case without screen protector it came with one. Oh, I see it does include a film protector (not the glass one). So, for $20.00, I think it is worth it.

I got the black with the pebble/lichee pattern.

http://www.amazon.com/Blackberry-Lea...UvbUpU12414776

edited to add: The corners may be a bit soft and they bend. That could prove to be a weakness as it gets pushed and pulled from pockets.
    Last edited by F2; 05-03-16 at 02:31 PM.
    lyricidal likes this.
    05-02-16 07:51 PM
    I wanna buy a leather case but I'm liking the naked PRIV
    05-02-16 08:45 PM
    I'm with you there, but always nice to have a few options around!
    05-03-16 11:11 AM
    Sorry for the delayed reply. I'm not here often. I never use a screen protector, but I try to remember to keep the flap closed if I'm out walking or anywhere that it could crack if dropped.
    05-04-16 10:51 AM
    Still trying to decide. I've attached images. It seems that there is "magnetic cover" magnets as well as the sleep magnets. Can't quite figure out what the "magnetic cover" latch on to.

Attachment 397211
    Attachment 397212
    Attachment 397213
    So sorry for the delay! Been moving and I'm never on here to begin with. Anyways, the magnets are sewn into the leather flap and you don't see them (aside from the slightly raised outline, which is more obvious in the picture). I had a bit of sliding initially, but not as much as the BB case, and now it doesn't seem to shift at all.. maybe it lays flatter after a couple of weeks? There is more overhang than the BB case, so it feels more protected. I don't use a screen protector.. I try to be aware of keeping the flap closed when I'm walking or juggling kids, keys, wallet, etc, over pavement, or anywhere it could crack.. I'm terribly clumsy withh my phones, but this does seem to give decent protection. The led hole is large enough for me to see the notifications.

I don't work with the "window" view much.. Ii find it too small to really navigate, but that's maybe just me.

The edges are starting to look a little worn, but overall still nice looking.

The magnetic cover has been tripping the sleep/window mode more often lately when I have the flap back. I just slide my finger between if it happens and finish typing or whatever.. It's not a deal breaker, but I wonder why its been happening more frequently.

I will keep scrolling through the thread to see if I answered all questions, and will try to check back more often
    FF22 likes this.
    05-04-16 11:05 AM
    sir, let me ask you, by any chance you also have the OEM hard shell? i am using the OEM hard shell without the screen protection (made the phone look bulkier) and seems to work; however, it looks like the incipio case is a bit smaller... can you or any one confirm? thanks!

I really like my incipio case for the exact same reasons you do, can hardly tell there's a case on it. Just looking for more protection while at work. How is the holster on the Seido combo?

05-05-16 05:55 PM
    Who here would object to a rugged case solution if it had to lockout the PKB...

I for one would be open to it, especially for intermittent field assignments in less than ideal conditions.

Posted via CB10
    Me! Me! Im finding that i dont ever use the pkb. Bb's vkb is so good, amd the Android experience on the Priv so superior, that i forget about the pkb. IIf anything my amazing experience with the Priv has me really looking forward to (and praying for) the Hamburg!
    05-05-16 11:35 PM
380 12345 ...