My Seidio fits and works perfectly. As you said I haven't heard of this issue with anyone else, so I hope it was just a one off and your new one works properly.
    Thanks! It's already on its way back and a new one is being shipped. Shop Crackberry support has been incredible. Shout out to "Jim" ! Lol, they've been excellent.
    05-02-17 08:47 AM
    My Seidio fits and works perfectly. As you said I haven't heard of this issue with anyone else, so I hope it was just a one off and your new one works properly.
    New one is on the way!
    05-02-17 09:07 PM
    Just a heads up that while I liked the Blackberry hard shell with stand, the stand cracked the shell and is no longer stable. This after just 2 months or so of moderate use. AT first I thought it has cracked the actually keyboard but just the side of the case where it connects to the stand. Too bad as i found it useful for many purposes.
    05-11-17 01:08 PM
    I've had this original flip case from day one, when I upgraded to my PRIV in Apr 2016, which was the only case TMO had. Lasted fine for about 2 months, then I dropped my phone and it belly flopped flat onto concrete with the flap opened while I was getting out of the car. No glass protector, so the screen had a almost perfectly half moon shaped hairline crack in the middle side. It has finally progressed a point of no return, though it's still functional, a small chip of glass fell off, and I'm not risking a bloody thumb for my crack berry addiction. Got an insurance replacement and also the TMo store was clearancing their PRIV glass screens (Puregear Extreme) for 50¢!

I just ordered a Seidio though I will definitely miss the closed cover sleep mode with window.
    Attached Thumbnails Best BlackBerry Priv Cases!-img_20170511_2213232.jpg  
    Last edited by VaderBerry; 05-11-17 at 11:23 PM. Reason: No quote
    05-11-17 11:22 PM
    I've had this original flip case from day one, when I upgraded to my PRIV in Apr 2016, which was the only case TMO had. Lasted fine for about 2 months, then I dropped my phone and it belly flopped flat onto concrete with the flap opened while I was getting out of the car. No glass protector, so the screen had a almost perfectly half moon shaped hairline crack in the middle side. It has finally progressed a point of no return, though it's still functional, a small chip of glass fell off, and I'm not risking a bloody thumb for my crack berry addiction. Got an insurance replacement and also the TMo store was clearancing their PRIV glass screens (Puregear Extreme) for 50¢!

I just ordered a Seidio though I will definitely miss the closed cover sleep mode with window.
    Sorry about that.

That is one reason I went with the Stilgut case - it has a clip that keeps it closed. Of course, if dropped while open, it could still break like that.
    05-12-17 12:43 AM
    This is the case I have for my Priv. I was going to buy it from Verizon for 29.95 but decided to check Amazon first as I had purchased this case for my Q10 and Classic for $7.00. I found it there for $ 14.00, so I got 2 of them. It's a great case and a great price.
    05-12-17 12:54 AM
    I've also been very happy with mine. The slight resistance the case gave to the slider disappeared after about a week of use, now it slides the same as when the case is off.
    My friend (who is quite accident prone) has dropped hers a number of times on hard surfaces and the phone and case is still in perfect shape. I also purchased a tempered glass screen protector for both of us, and when she dropped her phone and the screen impacted the corner of a table, only the screen protector shattered. I'd suggest this combo to anyone with this phone, can't beat it imo.
    The lack of sleep magnet doesn't bother me either, I always turn off the screen when I'm done using the phone and it never turns itself on when it's in the holster.
    Check Amazon. They carry this case for $14.00
    05-12-17 12:56 AM
    I'm using a BlackBerry PRIV cover by Keledes. Real leather and it fits and stays closed firmly. (Link).
    FF22 likes this.
    06-29-17 04:00 AM
    I just got my Priv activated, and have ordered the following items:

Sikai Tempered Glass Screen protector:
    https://www.amazon.com/Blackberry-Pr...UvbUpU12958984

Verizon Holster/Shell Combo Case
    https://www.amazon.com/Verizon-Shell...UvbUpU12958984

Rino Gear Screen Protector
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU12958984

I was unsure which kind of scree protector to use, so decided the combined spend was cheap enough to get both. I will report back on how they seem to do once I get them and they have been in use a little bit.
    FF22 likes this.
    07-12-17 11:51 PM
    I use a Black leather case from Vaja. This is just a case back and does not protect the screen. I have a screen protector on the front anyway and I almost never drop my phones. The additional of this case made the phone more balanced. The PRIV no longer feels top heavy with the keyboard in open position. This back made the phone felt very solid. I have a steel plate sandwiched between the case and the back of the phone so I can mount the phone on the windshield via a magnetic mount. It is not cheap but currently there is a sale. It is now 25% Off. Use code: "SU17" during check out. If you want one get it soon as sale ends July 18th at 11:59 PM ET.

https://www.vajacases.com/collection...nt=17813841027
    Last edited by EWY; 07-13-17 at 03:02 AM. Reason: edit typo
    07-13-17 02:59 AM
    I just got my Priv activated, and have ordered the following items:

Sikai Tempered Glass Screen protector:
    https://www.amazon.com/Blackberry-Pr...UvbUpU12959274

https://www.amazon.com/Verizon-Shell...UvbUpU12959274

Rino Gear Screen Protector
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU12959274

I was unsure which kind of scree protector to use, so decided the combined spend was cheap enough to get both. I will report back on how they seem to do once I get them and they have been in use a little bit.
    Enjoy the Priv.
    07-13-17 09:19 AM
    guys how do u think about this ?
    Attached Thumbnails Best BlackBerry Priv Cases!-inkedleather-sticker-black-snake-17_li.jpg   Best BlackBerry Priv Cases!-inkedleather-sticker-green-crocodile-141_li.jpg   Best BlackBerry Priv Cases!-inkedsticker-square-green-crocodile-124_li.jpg   Best BlackBerry Priv Cases!-inkedtexture-sticker-walnut-64_li.jpg  
    Last edited by s40638; 07-25-17 at 07:40 PM.
    mrdeeds_72 and towngirl like this.
    07-25-17 06:25 PM
    They look good! Do they offer much protection? Just saw they were skins lol
    s40638 likes this.
    07-28-17 05:17 PM
    I am really, really happy with the Verizon shell/holster. combo case.

The kickstand is great, and I also open it, and slide my finger into it if I need to hold it securely in one hand while typing.

I have only dropped the phone once since using it, and it was a short fall, under a foot. Protected it well. I wanted to wait to install the screen protectors until after my traveling was over for a bit, will report back on those later.
    08-02-17 06:34 AM
    Would anyone know where I could get a soft gel case for PRIV? I can only find hard cases

Thanks
    ollyberry likes this.
    08-02-17 10:34 AM
    Would anyone know where I could get a soft gel case for PRIV? I can only find hard cases

Thanks
    I'd love a silicone case
    towngirl and ollyberry like this.
    08-02-17 01:39 PM

Thanks
    Same by me! I would expected some case like Mercury jelly Tpu cases, which I used successfully for my BlackBerry 9900, they were great and so grippy. The huge problem for me with the Priv, is the hotness, and the fact it is soooo slippery
    08-15-17 03:30 AM
    I'd love a silicone case
    tpu Mercury jelly cases for me are the best. Of course, they are not for Viper, they are sporty, but with bright shiny colors, sleek, robust but flexible and not cheap as the silicone ones
    08-15-17 03:32 AM
    tpu Mercury jelly cases for me are the best. Of course, they are not for Viper, they are sporty, but with bright shiny colors, sleek, robust but flexible and not cheap as the silicone ones
    I really love tpu cases but I long gave up hope of finding one for Priv.
    08-15-17 08:55 AM
    I really love tpu cases but I long gave up hope of finding one for Priv.
    Yes, me too. I think it would not be convenient for producers because the Priv is not so popular
    08-15-17 09:29 AM
    Yes, me too. I think it would not be convenient for producers because the Priv is not so popular
    Yes. I think I somewhat regret buying it. Sometimes I want to move outside of BB because there are lots more options for other android phone. However, the PRIV is a great phone and takes wonderful picture. I have always been a BB supporter but I will really think hard about buying another one. And I am getting 3 hr charge out of batter for a somewhat new battery. At $70 a battery, didn't want to buy yet another one.

Sometimes I think they need to get teens in love with it, again, before they can get a bigger audience again. Teens and early 20's.

And my son had the PRIV and really uphappy with the cases, lack there of. And screen protectors. And I bought us a protector and the damn thing didn't fit (and it was priv) so I asked for my money back.

Anyway... so far, John Chen is not doing to well about making the phone popular again. He was about about business, business, business. Which is understandable BUT there is a larger, wider audience he is forgetting about.
    08-15-17 09:56 AM
    Yes. I think I somewhat regret buying it. Sometimes I want to move outside of BB because there are lots more options for other android phone. However, the PRIV is a great phone and takes wonderful picture. I have always been a BB supporter but I will really think hard about buying another one. And I am getting 3 hr charge out of batter for a somewhat new battery. At $70 a battery, didn't want to buy yet another one.

Sometimes I think they need to get teens in love with it, again, before they can get a bigger audience again. Teens and early 20's.

And my son had the PRIV and really uphappy with the cases, lack there of. And screen protectors. And I bought us a protector and the damn thing didn't fit (and it was priv) so I asked for my money back.

Anyway... so far, John Chen is not doing to well about making the phone popular again. He was about about business, business, business. Which is understandable BUT there is a larger, wider audience he is forgetting about.
    Yes indeed, they are not focused on audiences. But I am like you, anyway. Despite all, I keep on buying BlackBerry. To buy cheaply my Priv I looked for an used one, and from US (I live in Italy). So here I am, with this splendid yet very hot creature in hands... with an anonymous flip cover, yet with a window...
    towngirl likes this.
    08-15-17 10:16 AM
    I just got this case. I really like it, but the portion of the case on the screen side is very loose at the top when slid open. If you barely touch it, it pops out of the rails and flaps all around. Is this normal or do I have a defective case? It is fine when closed, but quite cheap and sloppy when open. Thanks for any feedback! The blue is sharp
    Adding a piece of thin felt (or similar thin material) on the underside of the top (vertical) of the screen portion of the case reduces the flappiness.

I've found that the screen side portion of the case needs some additional pressure to hold it taut, hence the felt.

Any regular non-toxic glue works fine...
    Aaron Marcinkowski likes this.
    08-19-17 12:00 AM
    I ordered blackberry priv hard shell case anyone review for that im from philippines and im proud user of blackberry priv
    08-26-17 01:49 AM
    After about a month of use, I can say, I love the case I bought, which was this one:

https://www.amazon.com/Verizon-Shell...UvbUpU13002704

I've had the phone fall from a desktop to the floor twice when traveling, no issues with protection. Most interestingly, I use the fold our kickstand to double as a finger holder for me, so holding it when it's not in the holster is more secure.

The screen does get a lot of fingerprints to keep clean, so will now be using screen protection, and seeing how that turns out. I have been traveling so much that I simply didn't take the time to try and install it.
    toebeeboy likes this.
    08-27-17 11:56 PM
380 ... 13141516