" Quote Originally Posted by MaineAssassin View Post
    Just thought I'd throw this out there I got a Priv on the Black Friday deal and have been trying out cases. The Seidio is by far the best I've found. The case has a nice feel to it and isn't slippery like the OEM BB case. It will function with a hard screen protector unlike the OEM case. It also has the most functional belt clip I've found yet and can be bought on Amazon as a package with the clip and the hard case that clips into it for around $40. It's as close as I've found to the Otterbox I have on my old Q10.
    Are you talking about the Seidio Surface case working with a 3D glass protector? "

Sorry for the HUGE delay and yes it works with the wrap-around hard screen protector (though I personally hate the one I have it's very fingerprint-happy and has poor response in the corners).
    Thanks for your input
    MaineAssassin likes this.
    02-06-17 08:24 AM
    Anyone using the Blackberry ACC62170001 Slide-Out Hard Shell with the 3D Curved Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector Film together?
    02-15-17 10:32 AM
    I have the leather pocket from BlackBerry and I really like it. Easy in and out, but not too easy. And the leather seam provides some protection against falls. I always keep my phone in my pants pocket.
    02-21-17 02:51 PM
    StillGut leather case high quality and great protection!
    FF22 likes this.
    02-21-17 04:48 PM
    I had a StilGut UltraSlim Vertical Flip Case for about 8 months when the clip that holds it closed wore out.
    I didn't like a 2 part case/clip I tried.
    I then got the kwmobile Flip style case because of its magnetic closure. The magnet holds it closed but will grab anything metal that it gets near. There is no cutout for the USB and it doesn't activate the sleep mode but it has protected my phone well.
    All 3 cases worked with my Qi chargers.

I was thinking about getting a new Stilgut case, since I liked it best. I am wondering about trying a horizontal flip (book like) this time. Does anyone know how the horizontal compares to the vertical flip cases?
    02-26-17 12:36 PM
    Just received the original BB slide out hard case. It could be used with my current 3D curved tempered glass screen protector together. No issue of all the buttons at the side. Very nice looking and really perfect match.
    Rico4you likes this.
    03-23-17 10:04 AM
    Just received the original BB slide out hard case. It could be used with my current 3D curved tempered glass screen protector together. No issue of all the buttons at the side. Very nice looking and really perfect match.
    Is there a tempered glass screen protector available that works with the slightly curved screen???

I recently went away from the BlackBerry flip cover which I used since I owned the PRIV, which was December 2015.

I'm using the Incipio Octane clear case and I'm really enjoying it.

Following CrackBerry Kevin's advice about the Spigen ring, I took a chance and tried it. I'm really finding that the ring is very good for the PRIV, especially because the PRIV is quite heavy typing with the pkb and vkb was hard on my pinky fingers (they were holding the weight of the phone).

The Spigen ring just makes holding this big device way easier! It's one of the reasons why I really enjoy using my iPhone se, because it's amazing for 1 handed use. With the ring, I'm able to type one handed with ease. No worrying about the PRIV flying out of my hands.

Thanks CrackBerry Kevin for the Spigen ring recommendation!

Now I just need a tempered glass screen protector that works with the curved screen!
    FF22 likes this.
    03-25-17 08:48 AM
    Using the Sikai tempered glass on my PRIV and works fine and protects! Yes you don't get the exact touch sensitivity as naked but no big deal.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-25-17 09:44 AM
    You can find a lot no name or brand name curved tempered glass screen protector on the market like eBay, Aliexpress or Amazon. Also a forum topic regarding it
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...today-1057610/

Recommend to just try a cheap price one to see whether you really like it. More or less the quality of no name and brand name seems is the same.
    03-25-17 04:12 PM
    Ordered a BlackBerry ACC62170001 Slide-Out Hard Shell case and a screen protected. Wish they had a soft shell case like the old BBOS line.

Does the official blackberry holster work with the hard shell case?
    04-03-17 05:16 PM
    No, it couldn't be insert to the holster.
    04-04-17 11:40 AM
    No, it couldn't be insert to the holster.
    Damn. Won't buy then.
    04-05-17 02:18 AM
    I think actually the original BB holster was too tight that could allow any case. Unless the case is thin like skin type.
    04-05-17 10:54 AM
    Does the official blackberry holster work with the hard shell case?
    Only two options for a case with holster, Seidio Surface combo or the Verizon hard case combo. Both are quite good.
    04-05-17 05:58 PM
    Early on I bought the ba lack & the tan ORIGINAL BlackBerry PRIV case with the nice front window... so I finally decided to try on the tan one... well, the black closed perfectly from day1 while after 3 weeks the tan one never has... how come?
    04-25-17 04:58 PM
    I just got this case. I really like it, but the portion of the case on the screen side is very loose at the top when slid open. If you barely touch it, it pops out of the rails and flaps all around. Is this normal or do I have a defective case? It is fine when closed, but quite cheap and sloppy when open. Thanks for any feedback! The blue is sharp
    04-29-17 08:56 PM
    Oops I tried to reply to a post. I was referring to the Seidio Surface case, without the holster clip.
    04-29-17 08:57 PM
    Loose... I think that is unsafe... ask for a better one
    Aaron Marcinkowski likes this.
    04-29-17 11:19 PM
    Loose... I think that is unsafe... ask for a better one
    I thought so, thanks for the input! In reading about the case, nobody mentions it at all, I figured that was a pretty big deal, and not just something people would accept. I will send mine back, it seems like the top piece is just a little too big, I didn't think it should be that loose. Do the BlackBerry cases fit well? I like the look and feel of the Seidio and the kickstand, but if the BB ones fir better I'll get those instead (I saw a two pack of the BB ones for the same price as one Seidio). Thanks again!

Posted via CB10
    04-30-17 05:47 AM
    My BlackBerry case (the one with window) fits very securely. Oddly, the black one cover closes flat from day1 and folds all around back flat as well. The brown one never closed perfectly & sits unused. The fit to hold the Priv in is very good on both.
    04-30-17 07:34 AM
    I'm enjoying my original BLackberry Slide-Out Hard Shell case so much. Good fit and no loose even opening the keyboard. Only negative was a little bit slippery of the hard plastic surface. Not like the PRIV body back cover design with a little sticky feel.
    04-30-17 08:26 AM
    I'm enjoying my original BLackberry Slide-Out Hard Shell case so much. Good fit and no loose even opening the keyboard. Only negative was a little bit slippery of the hard plastic surface. Not like the PRIV body back cover design with a little sticky feel.
    Ok, that's good to know, I'll try another Seidio and if it comes back defective, I'll try the BlackBerry case. I love the color and feel of the Seidio though, so I hope it works out!
    04-30-17 06:15 PM
    Anyone have a Vaja case you want to sell?
    05-01-17 04:37 PM
    Looked beer... eBay item 262789644713
    05-01-17 04:51 PM
    Ok, that's good to know, I'll try another Seidio and if it comes back defective, I'll try the BlackBerry case. I love the color and feel of the Seidio though, so I hope it works out!
    My Seidio fits and works perfectly. As you said I haven't heard of this issue with anyone else, so I hope it was just a one off and your new one works properly.
    05-02-17 08:42 AM
380 ... 1213141516