Starting up this thread because a) I can't believe it's not already here and b) it's a fun way to share your favorites and discover new cases to buy.

SO. For all of you that are packing a BlackBerry Priv, what are your favorite cases? I've included some of my selections below, and I encourage you to do the same. Links pointing product pages (Amazon or elsewhere) are appreciated, it'll help others research (and maybe even buy!) a new Priv case!

BlackBerry Leather Smart Flip Case - ShopCrackBerry
    ZLDECO Ultra Slim Skin Case - Amazon
    SEIDIO Surface case with Kickstand and belt-clip - Amazon
    04-05-16 10:53 AM
    Here's my current favorite:
    TETDED Premium Leather Case for Blackberry - PRIV | eBay

I went for the black.
    04-05-16 10:59 AM
    It appears BlackBerry revamped their hard shell to add a kickstand. Looks like it is available in black only for now.

Maybe worth a shot if you don't have the old one. It isn't actually listed on the official site bur CB has more info...

I am still waiting for a rugged option, I am a geologist and sometimes need to take the device "off-road" and the Priv is just not up to that task.

http://ca.crackberry.com/blackberry-...A123A22884.htm

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Last edited by DetritalGeo; 04-05-16 at 11:43 AM.
    Paraliotis3 likes this.
    04-05-16 11:11 AM
    Right now I'm rockin wit the clear incision case that you can get from Verizon wireless. Com looking forward to the flip case with the window or maybe the hard case. Thing is I work with lumber & it can be a pretty rough & dirty job need something that will protect it the best.. Any other ideas? No otterbox this time around
    Macjr68 likes this.
    04-05-16 12:48 PM
    Oops o meant incipio not incision
    04-05-16 12:49 PM
    Right now I'm rockin wit the clear incision case that you can get from Verizon wireless. Com looking forward to the flip case with the window or maybe the hard case. Thing is I work with lumber & it can be a pretty rough & dirty job need something that will protect it the best.. Any other ideas? No otterbox this time around
    I also use the Incipio case. I decided against the flip case because it doesn't get out of the way enough for me. In addition, I wirelessly charge at night and bought "Clock and Weather" for daydream. Nice analog clock display is easy to read without my glasses. The Incipio case is not at all bulky and is close to looking naked with it's see-through clear design.
    Macjr68 likes this.
    04-05-16 02:43 PM
    Really liking the Royal Blue Seido Surface case and holster combo.
    Bucky2016 likes this.
    04-05-16 03:21 PM
    I really like my incipio case for the exact same reasons you do, can hardly tell there's a case on it. Just looking for more protection while at work. How is the holster on the Seido combo?

04-05-16 05:01 PM
    I really like my incipio case for the exact same reasons you do, can hardly tell there's a case on it. Just looking for more protection while at work. How is the holster on the Seido combo?

Holster is slim. The biggest issue I have is that the clip that holds the Priv doesn't lock like their Z10 Holster did. I have to be careful that I don't catch it on something.
    04-06-16 02:40 AM
    There's already a good "Master Thread" on cases for Priv, --here
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...hread-1065310/
    04-06-16 03:34 AM
    Oh forget that then I'll probably hit it several times a day at work which means that case better be real strong cut it'll be flying out the holster regularly

jakie55 likes this.
    04-06-16 05:19 PM
    Really liking the Royal Blue Seido Surface case and holster combo.
    Yeah, I like that one too. Just checked it out. Here's a link for anyone wanting to check it out: Amazon
    04-07-16 09:22 AM
    Oh forget that then I'll probably hit it several times a day at work which means that case better be real strong cut it'll be flying out the holster regularly

My experience with the official BlackBerry clip-on holster is that it is a very tight fit and with the magnet strap to close it, that makes it even more secure. For me it was more about getting the phone out to make a call than it being held securely. So now I am using BlackBerry's flip case. I bought it from ShopCrackBerry when it was on sale a couple of weeks ago. It is great, except I would have liked it better if you could fold back the case and not cover up half the camera. (The selfie camera works fine, though, but I am not into selfies.)
    Tech Idiot likes this.
    04-07-16 04:03 PM
    Been using my Seidio for about 3 months, industrial electrician, it gets hit, banged, whacked and everything else, it's very secure.
    I don't recall a lock on my Z10 Seido holster. It was the first version, maybe they added it? Though no need for it.

My experience with the official BlackBerry clip-on holster is that it is a very tight fit and with the magnet strap to close it, that makes it even more secure. For me it was more about getting the phone out to make a call than it being held securely.
    Yeah, takes two hands to get the phone out and put it back. Almost makes it certainty you will drop it while doing that.
    With the Seido it is easy to get out one handed, fairly easy to put back.
    04-08-16 04:50 AM
    I have had and used many of thr cases made for the Priv, but I am currently using and like the Imak clear case.
    04-09-16 07:09 PM
    I just picked up the BlackBerry hard shell sliding case from amazon. Nice
    BBSpring likes this.
    04-12-16 09:06 AM
    I love this case, I have it in brown lychi (pebble):

Amazon.com: 2016 SIKAI� Blackberry PRIV Leather Smart Flip Case for Blackberry Priv Case Genuine Leather Power saving With 9H glass screen protector Blackberry Priv screen protector(Red Pattern + Glass Protector): Cell Phones & Accessories

I tried the Blackberry version, but this one is by far superior. The magnets hold the case closed even if you hold it face-down, and the magnets hold the panel back when typing. The quality feels good. I tried it in red, and it smelled like chemical dye (it is real leather, so I assume it was treated with chemicals for dyeing the red color), I also looked at the smooth version, but the pebble/lychi feels better in texture.

Every now and then the magnets trigger the phone into the black-screen/window mode, but I just put my finger behind it while typing to solve it, and it doesn't happen all the time.
    04-14-16 08:54 AM
    That does look nice. I like the window too. Funny that it works better than the BlackBerry version!
    04-14-16 10:43 AM
    I have the BlackBerry one and like it, but I really wish someone would come up with one that doesn't partially cover the camera when it is folded back. Has anyone seen one like that?
    04-14-16 03:55 PM
    Been using my Seidio for about 3 months, industrial electrician, it gets hit, banged, whacked and everything else, it's very secure.
    I don't recall a lock on my Z10 Seido holster. It was the first version, maybe they added it? Though no need for it.

Yeah, takes two hands to get the phone out and put it back. Almost makes it certainty you will drop it while doing that.
    With the Seido it is easy to get out one handed, fairly easy to put back.
    I also have the Seidio Surface case and holster. I do utilities and road work and really like the holster. Never had an issue with it coming out by accident. I've used the same for my previous BB's and will continue in the future
    Bucky2016 likes this.
    04-14-16 08:23 PM
    Who here would object to a rugged case solution if it had to lockout the PKB...

I for one would be open to it, especially for intermittent field assignments in less than ideal conditions.

Posted via CB10
    baspeed and CDM76 like this.
    04-14-16 09:42 PM
    Who here would object to a rugged case solution if it had to lockout the PKB...

I for one would be open to it, especially for intermittent field assignments in less than ideal conditions.

Posted via CB10
    Only in situations where I wouldn't be using the phone. And in 98% of those I'm not carrying it anyway, so don't need it.
    There's not a lot of point of getting more rugged than what is currently available, as the screen, the most vulnerable part, has to be exposed for most usage.
    04-14-16 10:39 PM
    I love this case, I have it in brown lychi (pebble):

Amazon.com: 2016 SIKAI� Blackberry PRIV Leather Smart Flip Case for Blackberry Priv Case Genuine Leather Power saving With 9H glass screen protector Blackberry Priv screen protector(Red Pattern + Glass Protector): Cell Phones & Accessories

I tried the Blackberry version, but this one is by far superior. The magnets hold the case closed even if you hold it face-down, and the magnets hold the panel back when typing. The quality feels good. I tried it in red, and it smelled like chemical dye (it is real leather, so I assume it was treated with chemicals for dyeing the red color), I also looked at the smooth version, but the pebble/lychi feels better in texture.

Every now and then the magnets trigger the phone into the black-screen/window mode, but I just put my finger behind it while typing to solve it, and it doesn't happen all the time.
    The official BB case has what I would describe as an overhanging lip when closed. That is there is about an 1/8 inch or more cover that what is needed! That creates this side by side play. Does this case have a similar fit?

So, you say this case's flip cover stays CLOSED when closed whereas the official BB one tends to flop open. And the cover also stays in place if folded backward?

It sounds worth investigating.

Hmm, now that I've read some of the reviews, I'm a bit confused. Some say the case stays closed with magnets, other say it does not and "slides" like the official BB flip case. It actually sounds as if they altered the case as the reviews are so contrary.
    04-14-16 11:45 PM
    I've always liked the BlackBerry leather pockets myself. No need for a screen protector and look/fit amazing.

CDM76 likes this.
    04-15-16 04:08 AM
    I've always liked the BlackBerry leather pockets myself. No need for a screen protector and look/fit amazing.

Not to mention the card slot on the back, very useful for keeping transit passes or a Tim Card at hand. I have two, the black one and the tan one.
    CDM76 likes this.
    04-15-16 12:20 PM
380 123 ...