HI. I take some photos with my Priv, then download to my laptop (which has Windows 10) to print and share. Right now Windows has a default to import. But the problem is it constantly wants to import everything - ads that somehow got on my device, emojis and photos from friends that have sent via text, even the photos I deleted seem to have a "space" that Windows wants to import. I just want the photos I have saved. Any suggestions on an app for my laptop or a way to do this?
    11-06-16 07:42 AM
    i use wifi Transfer app on my phone and i can wirelessly transfer just the photos i want
    11-06-16 08:00 AM
    HI. I take some photos with my Priv, then download to my laptop (which has Windows 10) to print and share. Right now Windows has a default to import. But the problem is it constantly wants to import everything - ads that somehow got on my device, emojis and photos from friends that have sent via text, even the photos I deleted seem to have a "space" that Windows wants to import. I just want the photos I have saved. Any suggestions on an app for my laptop or a way to do this?
    Um? Remove the default or ignore it and go to Explorer on Windows and open up the folders of your connected to your phone?
    11-06-16 08:22 AM
    Thanks Jaydee and ihearlive...
    11-06-16 11:13 AM
    Hey Jaydee, which wifi transfer app do you recommend? I tried doing the connect and then drag the photos from the camera file but wow, how cumbersome. I never did find 4 of the photos. So I am thinking your idea might be easier.
    11-07-16 06:23 PM
    Transferring photos or any media over wifi is hella slow. Just connect the phone to your laptop or PC and Windows Explorer will show you anything enabled as a Mass Storage device. Copy and paste and your done. Downloading another app to do something the phone can already do out the box is pointless.
    11-07-16 06:49 PM
    I just connect my Priv to my laptop, open my Priv as a drive/ storage and drag / drop directly to the folders I want them in. Very fast and secure.
    11-07-16 06:58 PM
    Thanks. I will keep playing with it. Right now it seems hard to find the right photo file to drag and drop. It is hard too explain. But anyway, the Windows app I noticed also gave me the option to open the Priv SD card. I found most of the photos I wanted there. So perhaps now I have it figured out.
    11-07-16 07:21 PM