I have now tried the Priv for a full day. Will get my own in a week or so. I have to say that this phone is by far the best Android-powered phone that I have used and I have had many. I've been rocking a Z10 for 2 years now and of course comparing BlackBerry 10 with Android is not possible, but BlackBerry 10 has come to an end and eventually we all have to move on and I can't personally find a better way than with a Priv. I've shown the Priv to about 19 friends and they were all very impressed and at least 2 if them will order the Priv and 1 of them uses an IPhone 6 Plus.

As pointed out its an Android-powered BlackBerry and they have done a fantastic job.

The phone was also very easy to set up and worked very well directly especially after downloading the BlackBerry apps update. The Hub was of course not BlackBerry 10, but still a killer.

If I were a manufacturer of Android phones I would definitely want the feeling that a phone get with all the good things coming from BlackBerry.

Congratulations to BlackBerry and also to myself that will get the Priv next week.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 04:34 AM
    Lol not even close.
    11-07-15 04:39 AM
    I am on Verizon and cannot wait to get it. Totally excited!

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 09:26 AM
    best android ever....thats a big claim haha

but....really encouraging.
    11-07-15 10:06 AM
    The Priv is great no issues at all to report that mean anything. All new devices have some issue but the Priv out of the box worked like it should.
    11-07-15 10:34 AM
    also really encouraging...

personally I think im going to hang back until Marshmellow hits the Priv, My current phone is running Marshmellow atm and it has alot of really nice improvements.
    11-07-15 10:46 AM
    It's not the best Android ever, it's not even close. This might be true if it's the only Android device you've ever used but BB has a long way to go to squash a lot of bugs that are in this phone.
    11-07-15 11:00 AM