My PRIV is almost 3 months old.

And its down to a thinking level of an iPhone 5!

Also sign of the devil...
    Attached Thumbnails Bench tests...-1453835908517.jpg  
    01-26-16 01:18 PM
    the HTC M9 has better specs other than the screen, which in theory should make it smoother.

Nope, when I had the M9 it was always lagging, stuttering and took a while to open things.

the PRIV beats it in every category except Battery Life and Speakers hand's down.

Numbers do not always mean everything.
    01-26-16 01:22 PM
    This is very underwhelming. Was your device warm by any chance before the benchmark? Seems like some throttling is going on
    pomidor likes this.
    01-26-16 02:18 PM
    Geekbench scores are all over the place:

Bench tests...-image.jpg
    01-26-16 02:32 PM
    BlackBerry needs to get into the benchmark gaming game.

Posted via CB10
    Wilford Knox likes this.
    01-26-16 02:35 PM
    I've search for a different phone with the same CPU (LGE Nexus 5X). The scores are also all over the place. My vote goes for CPU "throttling" as well.
    01-26-16 02:40 PM
    My device improved a bit when I killed all my background running apps but not much.

There's another one Erica Griffin uses but I can't remember which one it is.
    01-26-16 04:31 PM
    This is very underwhelming. Was your device warm by any chance before the benchmark? Seems like some throttling is going on
    I've used it the most today out of the past 5 days. I'll do a reboot later and immediately rest again.

Previous tests after that first one was around 697 for single core. Again, very disappointing for me but I think it's because I use mine a lot.
    01-26-16 04:34 PM
    Geekbench scores are all over the place:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image.jpg 
Views:	529 
Size:	142.9 KB 
ID:	389154
    My PRIV is shocking compared to the brothers out there. I don't even game!
    01-26-16 04:34 PM
    Interesting results considering its vanilla?
    01-26-16 05:03 PM
    Sorry I don't understand?

I guess bench performances can dip. But in three months it's now below the iPhone 5 common results? Have I really abused it that much 😂😂
    01-26-16 05:19 PM
    Sorry I don't understand?

I guess bench performances can dip. But in three months it's now below the iPhone 5 common results? Have I really abused it that much ����
    Processors don't slow down over time (ignoring throttling). OS gets bloated by apps over time.
    01-26-16 06:01 PM
    Why in the world would anyone be interested in a synthetic test when in the real world, the phone works as expected and doesn't lag or display delays? Is bench-marking that important to some ppl? Does anyone doubt that Samsung phones get high scores in benchmarks but fail badly at user experience because of bloatware, lag and bad performance over time?

I personally couldn't care less how well a phone performs in a benchmark as long as it's smooth when used in real life, grated that the Priv could be a bit smother but overall it's a great experience and worth the investment.
    Uzi and Smokeaire like this.
    01-27-16 01:26 AM
    Lol benchmarks. Only good for terrible arguments.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-27-16 03:21 AM
    Thank you Bla1z someone with their head on right. Ope an email, how long did it take, .3 seconds is that fast enough for you? Perfect who cares what score it got! They are always subjective to many different things... Its all about is it okay for you, are you always wasting time waiting for things to load or is everything at your fingertips as soon as you click on it. What does it matter what its score is.

Reminds me of a Louis CK skit about how the world is amazing and no ones happy!

Bla1ze likes this.
    01-27-16 03:24 PM