Anyone able to get Visual Voicemail to work with Bell? I bought from ShopBlackberry and they're saying it will not work as a result...Seems odd
    12-21-15 12:31 PM
    Made thread title a bit more specific.

Wish I could help but I'm on Telus. Telus only has VVM for iPhone.

Anyway that sounds a little weird. Sounds a bit like a cop-out answer to me. It should be compatible with either Priv variant.
    Telus has a special tech department that's attached to Loyalty. Maybe call Bell Loyalty & Retention and ask them for assistance.
    12-21-15 01:33 PM
    I have a similar issue on a shopblackberry Unlocked Passport with AT&T . There is a very qualified Rep at my local store who is a fan of BB10 and the passport in general. When looking through the tech side of my account it shows that VVM is enabled, it just does not show up on the device.

Passport. It's not as big as you think it is.
    12-21-15 01:41 PM
    I have a similar issue on a shopblackberry Unlocked Passport with AT&T . There is a very qualified Rep at my local store who is a fan of BB10 and the passport in general. When looking through the tech side of my account it shows that VVM is enabled, it just does not show up on the device.

Call your device from another phone and leave yourself a voice mail.

Then go to your "phone " app then settings and visualvoicemail

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Elite1; 12-21-15 at 05:26 PM.
    12-21-15 01:44 PM
    Then go to your "phone " app then settings and visualvoicemail

Posted via CB10
    Yep...this is what we have tried multiple times. The message always reads "Visual Voice Mail is not set up. Press the Call button to set up"

12-21-15 01:52 PM
    Anyone able to get Visual Voicemail to work with Bell? I bought from ShopBlackberry and they're saying it will not work as a result...Seems odd
    Alot of people confuse visual voicemail as there are two different types of it depending on your carrier. ONe vvm is where its actually sent to your phone directly in your messaging app the audio file of the voice mail. THe other is where its sent to your messaging app and transcribed as a text message. THis may be either or both.

Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2252 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB
    12-21-15 01:53 PM
    When you press the call button for voicemail at that point, it should dial your vm. About that point, a field should pop up asking for your vm password. Enter it and that should complete setting up vvm

Posted via CB10
    12-21-15 01:55 PM

Call or live chat online with an AT&T customer service rep. They will need to reset your voice mail in the system from their end. As soon as they reset it you will begin receiving VVM notifications again. You will then need to reconfigure your voice mail settings. I have to do this each time I move my SIM card between phones.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-15 02:00 PM
    I agree. On my 9900, "visual as in text generated" VVM worked fine. When I switched over to BB10 in 2013, the visual text portion went away and has not been functional since. The first BB10 phone was a Q10. VVM did not work on 10.1 or any of the leaks I loaded. The Passport was purchased unlocked and VVM text has never worked. I gave up in early 2015. It's not that critical, but it was a feature I enjoyed. For me, it seems to be an ATT issue they do not support.

12-21-15 02:01 PM
    Call or live chat online with an AT&T customer service rep. They will need to reset your voice mail in the system from their end. As soon as they reset it you will begin receiving VVM notifications again. You will then need to reconfigure your voice mail settings. I have to do this each time I move my SIM card between phones.

Posted via CB10
    I believe I have tried that before, but I'll give it another shot. Thanks for the help

12-21-15 02:02 PM
    I'm with AT&T with both Carrier locked and Factory unlocked. The steps I gave above keep me from having to call AT&T each time I switch phones anymore.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-15 02:02 PM
    Made thread title a bit more specific.

Wish I could help but I'm on Telus. Telus only has VVM for iPhone.

Anyway that sounds a little weird. Sounds a bit like a cop-out answer to me. It should be compatible with either Priv variant.
    Telus has a special tech department that's attached to Loyalty. Maybe call Bell Loyalty & Retention and ask them for assistance.
    I have voice to text which is similar to vvm from Telus and it works fine
    12-21-15 03:15 PM
    I also had Bell's VVM with previous BB's. Didn't work on the Priv and I was told by Bell tech that it will not work so I cancelled it. I do miss it though.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-21-15 04:26 PM
    I'm with AT&T with both Carrier locked and Factory unlocked. The steps I gave above keep me from having to call AT&T each time I switch phones anymore.

Posted via CB10
    Nice! I will try this next time I move my SIM.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-15 05:02 PM