07-19-16 07:50 AM
    Clear your caches and reset it.

Posted via CB10
    chuckiev79 likes this.
    07-23-16 11:29 PM
    No lags.

Posted via Priv
    07-23-16 11:54 PM
    Yes, mind lags badly at times but only on the hub.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-24-16 01:20 AM
    I only got mine yesterday and have no issues so far side by side with my one plus 2 it's marginally quicker on opening apps

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    07-24-16 02:07 AM
    Got my PRIV in July. Amazing device with constant updates. No issues. Very pleased!!

Posted via PRIV and or Passport SE
    11-04-16 12:15 PM
    I've had my PRIV since launch. Still on lollipop since I'm still a Verizon Customer :-(

I've only seen laggy behaviors in two instances:

1) when Apps are being updated from Play Store (you can turn off auto update if you want control over when this happens)

2) during a large email download (like a large attachment, or a large number of emails -- which can happen if you phone has been off the network for some time ...that would explain lag on startup that clears after a short while)

Personally I would like to see email sync process run at a reduced priority so it doesn't affect the overall performance as much.
    11-04-16 01:02 PM
    Priv is great device . Not laggy at all .
    11-04-16 01:16 PM
    Zero lag. Super fast and buttery smooth even before the MM update.

You know what fixes a slow and sluggish phone? Hard erasing it and then reinstalling everything back onto it.

It'll solve pretty much any problem. I'm always surprised people put up with a crappy phone experience and never think to try this.
    11-04-16 01:25 PM
    Cache and ram. Make sure both are good and no lag.
    11-08-16 07:20 AM
    Zero lag. Super fast and buttery smooth even before the MM update.

You know what fixes a slow and sluggish phone? Hard erasing it and then reinstalling everything back onto it.

It'll solve pretty much any problem. I'm always surprised people put up with a crappy phone experience and never think to try this.
    I agree, besides no service issue that now its already solved!!! Great Great phone !!!
    okyoureabeast likes this.
    11-08-16 08:15 AM
    I find mine laggy at times. Especially if I'm using the text messaging app I notice it the most. If I send a text and hit the back button I find it lags a lot and is jerky. A few other times it lags but the test app I notice it the most. Prob because I use it the most. Not a huge app person but also find Facebook lags a lot.
    11-08-16 08:35 AM
    Hello.

Have had a Priv for the past few months as I wanted a pkb with the Android ecosystem and felt that my Classic (which I've since sold) and my Passport (which I still have) were lacking especially for video content (hbo go and amazon video)

Thing is, I find the Priv painfully slow and laggy. I mean, comparing Android vs BlackBerry OS10 is not the issue really, but comparing the priv to other decent Android phones, jeez. I thought it could be things I have installed, maybe memory issues, etc but I don't seem to have lots of things to look out for and try. I had a Motorola Moto Maxx which was kickass and seriously felt Way faster than the Priv. Comparing it against Oppos and previous gen Galaxy is a no contest. Which brings me to...

Is it this way for everyone??
    Could it be too many apps? I doubt it since I'm not really an app guy... heck, I enjoy both BlackBerry and windows phones lol!!
    Could it be that my Priv is the ATT variant?
    Is the Hub slow as well for everyone? Compared to the Hub in Passport... yeah another no contest!

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Not laggy at all

You need to update your device and it should work perfectly.
    11-08-16 09:30 AM
    sometimes you need to shut down phone
    11-08-16 09:35 AM
89 ... 234