Hello everyone.

Well, got my Priv since a month, and now it is the time to use it, after being so affectioned to BB10.......great wallpapers, more customization, fine. But now, bedside mode.

I need to keep my incoming calls on 24 hours, when any other notification, while it is nice that they "flow" down on the phone (whatsapp, SMS, emails), so I can read them even in the middle of the night, it is mandatory to turn any alert off.

I read about the workaround on this same forum, but I am afraid that it doesn't fully apply to my case.

Any hint (app to use, specific workaround)?

Thank you.
    02-29-16 01:41 PM
    Hit the key in between the volume up and down key then click notifications and then chose priority. Hit hte little gear at the side to configure the settings for priority, have calls on and allows calls and messages from anyone. Everything but calls will be muted. You can tell it to turn off at the next alarm or for 8 hours etc.. youll see a star in your notification tray when its on
    03-01-16 02:30 PM
    Works great. I've been using it for some time. As close as I can get to bedside mode. I set my priority to next alarm but it doesn't allow for snoozing . Notifications make it through during those precious 9 minutes .

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-01-16 07:08 PM
    I never snooze it's just a mind trick anyways. Gives you nothing but the feeling of sleep but you never get it. Try for 2 weeks getting up right when your alarms goes off. It will change your life!
    03-01-16 07:15 PM
    All clear now. Thank you!

Posted via CB10
    03-01-16 07:31 PM
    I never snooze it's just a mind trick anyways. Gives you nothing but the feeling of sleep but you never get it. Try for 2 weeks getting up right when your alarms goes off. It will change your life!
    I snooze 3-5 times (5min intervals)
    I should try your suggestion

Posted via the Priv CrackBerry App for Android
    03-02-16 02:36 AM