So far I feel like BlackBerry is doing something right! I have been using the hub more I did a few customizations so I'm glad they pushed an update. I haven't switched back to my Passport but I have it there with a few others ready. BB10 works BlackBerry Android is starting to come together! I'm amazed how my Priv is nice and cool and no longer on 🔥 it's the little things that count

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-06-16 12:28 AM
    I second that!👏👏👏

dave gomez likes this.
    05-06-16 12:29 AM
    Play Clash Royale long enough and it'll still cook your hands. But Priv is getting better no doubt. I think few can go back to BB10 after they tried the Priv.

05-06-16 01:00 AM
    Blackberry always like that, the HUB improved dramatically and this how it should have been released on day one.

a lot of people believe that if BlackBerry 10.3 was released on Z10 when it first came out, the outcome would have been quite different.

Same story with BlackBerry Priv.

05-06-16 03:04 AM
    After the M update, battery life improved a lot. Not as good as the Passport but comes very close.

The recent app updates also helps to improve the overall experience.

Way to go! Let the share rise :-)

Posted via my PRIV running Marshmallow 6.0.1
    05-06-16 03:31 AM
    I prefer many aspects of the Priv hub > BB10 Hub. It's faster and the swipe left to delete rocks!

Posted via BlackBerry PRIV
    05-06-16 07:08 AM
    How's the secondary camera on it? I ask because the white balance on my Q10 running BB10 is horrible to say the least. You have to be outside for it to even look half decent. I'm aware that both the Q10 and the Priv are two megapixel. I guess that I'm hoping androids image processing is superior to that of BB10's!

I'm looking to purchase the Priv in the not-so-distant future

Q10 - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ιт > 
    05-06-16 07:35 AM
    Thanks for posting a positive comment. It's been a lot of complaints on here about the Priv lately.

I did notice that a notification comes up starting the phone is getting hot and is attempting to cook itself down.

05-06-16 07:39 AM
    How's the secondary camera on it? I ask because the white balance on my Q10 running BB10 is horrible to say the least. You have to be outside for it to even look half decent. I'm aware that both the Q10 and the Priv are two megapixel. I guess that I'm hoping androids image processing is superior to that of BB10's!

I'm looking to purchase the Priv in the not-so-distant future

Q10 - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ιт > 
    I don't really use the camera on my phone so my opinion wouldn't matter much! But I don't think its that bed

05-06-16 08:28 AM
    Thanks for posting a positive comment. It's been a lot of complaints on here about the Priv lately.

I did notice that a notification comes up starting the phone is getting hot and is attempting to cook itself down.

When I completed the MM update the phone got hot and a message popped up saying it was too hot and was going to cool down hasn't happened since.

05-06-16 08:31 AM