Hello everyone,

For the past month or so, BBM on my Priv has been acting very odd. I frequently lose messages/chats if I exit out and go back in or if I've sent a message to someone and check email or otherwise exit the app before receiving a reply it will frequently delete all chats. When this happens it seems to be attempting to restart itself and I constantly get a BBM is setting up. It appears to spin for a few moments, comes up blank and then re-sets with my account and contacts but again with all chats gone.

This started happening a couple of updates ago with a lot of the new icons such as the broom replacing the trash can for deleting for instance. I'm running version 3.3.4.48

I thought I would simply delete and then re-install, but that's not possible since BBM is part of Blackberry and the OS I presume. I hope this post makes sense as it's really starting to cause problems with deleting conversations.
    06-13-17 07:57 AM
    You can disable bbm:
    Settings, apps, disable

In the last month or so I also had bbm problems, although no one else in the bbm group did. The issues were that it didn't update, so I didn't get new posts, even though I was in the group thread, no new posts showed.

On one occasion it took 4 days to get one new post, which was 4 days old!

I'm in aus, and the only Australian in the group, but not the only person in the asia pac region. So, can't explain it.
    Attached Thumbnails BBM losing chat/messages-37506.jpg  
    06-13-17 08:34 AM
    Yes, very frustrating Heavens. Are you suggesting to disable BBM and then enable once again helped you?
    06-13-17 08:36 AM
    Yes, disable via settings, turn off phone, wait a few minutes and then back on.

I waited a few hours before going to playstore and downloading afresh.
    06-13-17 08:39 AM