My Searches have not rendered any results both here in the forums and on Google. What I want to be able to do is link BBM with a contact card.
    Just like we had in BlackBerry 10. If you click on a contact in BBM you could open that contact in BlackBerry contacts. This proved useful if you were moving from a chat to a phone call (especially if they were not on Wi-Fi at that time).
    I also want it to be a choice to BBM a contact if I pull up there contact card. In this particular instance I have a shortcut on the home screen for a select few who I may call, BBM or email.
    Lastly I haven't found a way to get "OK Google" to compose a BBM.

Any help, suggestions or info about upcoming features are welcomed.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-08-16 06:16 AM
    My Searches have not rendered any results both here in the forums and on Google. What I want to be able to do is link BBM with a contact card.
    Just like we had in BlackBerry 10. If you click on a contact in BBM you could open that contact in BlackBerry contacts. This proved useful if you were moving from a chat to a phone call (especially if they were not on Wi-Fi at that time).
    I also want it to be a choice to BBM a contact if I pull up there contact card. In this particular instance I have a shortcut on the home screen for a select few who I may call, BBM or email.
    Lastly I haven't found a way to get "OK Google" to compose a BBM.

Any help, suggestions or info about upcoming features are welcomed.

BBM for Android doesn't merge its contacts to the Android Contact manager so no.

04-08-16 07:24 AM
    Is this in the works to be an option? It is very handy. Also I communicate mostly with BBM and to do it with 'OK Google'. Would be amazing.

04-08-16 07:31 AM
    Is this in the works to be an option? It is very handy. Also I communicate mostly with BBM and to do it with 'OK Google'. Would be amazing.

I would love to see this as well. Ibdont like that I have a separate contacts list for bbm . . . integrate and secure please

Posted via the CB App for PRIV
    04-08-16 08:43 AM

Doubt very much it's in the works. BBM development seems to have languished.

04-09-16 05:56 PM
    I used to use BBM for work but almost everybody has gone away from bbm making it difficult. My how times change
    04-10-16 09:12 PM