I see a lot of BB10 users complaining about how bad Android is and then comparing it with BlackBerry OS 10.

I allready mention before that Android is like ios and old OS with a home button to go back to your homescreen en a return button to get back and that all apps are hidden. The best part with BlackBerry OS is that you can get out of a app with a swipe and that it's still running in the background.

you can go to your hub easily and do you things and it's real multitasking but BlackBerry OS has some app problems for people, NOT for me but there are people dying to see a movie on there Mobiel with Netflix.

Still you can get a bank app from 1mobile.com or amazon and lot of more apps but and I think apps are not the real problem, maybe for some people but the standard users using his phone for calling, social media en some music you goog with a BlackBerry.

The big problem is that the BlackBerry Brand is burned and if you talk about the brand people get negative. Apple seems cool with bugs, personal datamining like fingerscans and thousands of populair apps that mining your data also. Apple is good an BlackBerry an award winning company for there phone's like the Z30, Passport in design and hardware is BAD.

So stop complaining about that Android feels like software that is retro or that the HUB is not like on the BlackBerry devices and that everything is different. You know and Yes the phone looks nice but the OS is not the same, the apps are not the same and there is No Blend, No BBM video and also not apps permission.

All those complains about Android and the Phone is all about yourself that you know that nothing beats the UI of BlackBerry 10 and YES people love buttons and ANdroid and you don't get in, till now. You the own made that mistake and bring back your phone and buy your BlackBerry Passport device a nice desktop charger of cover. Be happy

p.s. I'm a early beta adapter using Android from the start and switch to BlackBerry 10 when the Z10 came out because I tested the damned OS and it was better than Android in use and must say I had some doubts about the apps but how many apps do you really need or use and sometimes the webpage is better than the app.
    z3user, ankitchahal and tomatogunk like this.
    11-07-15 03:22 AM
    I see a lot of BB10 users complaining about how bad Android is and then comparing it with BlackBerry OS 10.

I allready mention before that Android is like ios and old OS with a home button to go back to your homescreen en a return button to get back and that all apps are hidden. The best part with BlackBerry OS is that you can get out of a app with a swipe and that it's still running in the background.

you can go to your hub easily and do you things and it's real multitasking but BlackBerry OS has some app problems for people, NOT for me but there are people dying to see a movie on there Mobiel with Netflix.

Still you can get a bank app from 1mobile.com or amazon and lot of more apps but and I think apps are not the real problem, maybe for some people but the standard users using his phone for calling, social media en some music you goog with a BlackBerry.

The big problem is that the BlackBerry Brand is burned and if you talk about the brand people get negative. Apple seems cool with bugs, personal datamining like fingerscans and thousands of populair apps that mining your data also. Apple is good an BlackBerry an award winning company for there phone's like the Z30, Passport in design and hardware is BAD.

So stop complaining about that Android feels like software that is retro or that the HUB is not like on the BlackBerry devices and that everything is different. You know and Yes the phone looks nice but the OS is not the same, the apps are not the same and there is No Blend, No BBM video and also not apps permission.

All those complains about Android and the Phone is all about yourself that you know that nothing beats the UI of BlackBerry 10 and YES people love buttons and ANdroid and you don't get in, till now. You the own made that mistake and bring back your phone and buy your BlackBerry Passport device a nice desktop charger of cover. Be happy
    I bought the Priv and if I want to complain about it I will. Blackberry went Android and if they can't stand the heat then they should have stuck with BB10 or gotten out of the device market.
    11-07-15 03:28 AM
    So you keep branding the brand , that's the way to get things better.....
    11-07-15 05:05 AM
    I've been an Android user for a long time. I've seen it mature from Donut, Eclair, Froyo, Jellybean, Kitkat and now Lollipop. I haven't tried Marshmallow yet. Android has gone a long way since then.

I've also used iPhone 3GS, 4, 5, 5S. And also tried Windows Phone 8.1.

Last year, I got the Blackberry Passport. It was my first Blackberry. And my opinion is that BB10 really is the best OS out of the box.

Now that the Priv is released using Andoid, the feedback here on the forum has been mixed. I actually expected that since some features of the BB10 OS can actually spoil you. The Hub and launcher will eventually get updates but I don't think it can really match BB10 Hub. But for Android users who have never used BB10, the apps BlackBerry built into the Priv could really be a big plus (especially since they don't have expectations on how the Hub is suppose to work).

The thing with Android is you are defined by the apps that you install. (what File explorer are you using, what browser did you download, what camera app are you using?) With Andorid you almost always have to download a third party File Explorer, third party keyboard replacement, third party camera app, third party browser replacement, etc). That's what makes it versatile but that's what also makes it seem cluttered.

We have to understand also that the BlackBerry experience suite is not yet complete (Blend is still not yet there and I use it a lot on my Passport).

If BlackBerry Priv actually bundled their File Explorer, perfected the Hub, and included the Blackberry Browser then it would make the phone good out of the box. But even without this, I still think the Priv is still a phone worth buying. That is based on my past experiences with Android Flagships where you need to download/replace the bundled apps to make your experience better.
    Quorist, tomatogunk and nycspaces. like this.
    11-07-15 05:50 AM
    I've been an Android user for a long time. I've seen it mature from Donut, Eclair, Froyo, Jellybean, Kitkat and now Lollipop. I haven't tried Marshmallow yet. Android has gone a long way since then.

I've also used iPhone 3GS, 4, 5, 5S. And also tried Windows Phone 8.1.

Last year, I got the Blackberry Passport. It was my first Blackberry. And my opinion is that BB10 really is the best OS out of the box.

Now that the Priv is released using Andoid, the feedback here on the forum has been mixed. I actually expected that since some features of the BB10 OS can actually spoil you. The Hub and launcher will eventually get updates but I don't think it can really match BB10 Hub. But for Android users who have never used BB10, the apps BlackBerry built into the Priv could really be a big plus (especially since they don't have expectations on how the Hub is suppose to work).

The thing with Android is you are defined by the apps that you install. (what File explorer are you using, what browser did you download, what camera app are you using?) With Andorid you almost always have to download a third party File Explorer, third party keyboard replacement, third party camera app, third party browser replacement, etc). That's what makes it versatile but that's what also makes it seem cluttered.

We have to understand also that the BlackBerry experience suite is not yet complete (Blend is still not yet there and I use it a lot on my Passport).

If BlackBerry Priv actually bundled their File Explorer, perfected the Hub, and included the Blackberry Browser then it would make the phone good out of the box. But even without this, I still think the Priv is still a phone worth buying. That is based on my past experiences with Android Flagships where you need to download/replace the bundled apps to make your experience better.
    FYI Android Marshmellow is great (using it atm).

and once the priv gets marshmallow all the security features blackberry have implemented will come into thier own and marshmellow has much finer control over data permissions built in.
    11-07-15 10:57 AM