07-01-15 03:15 PM
31 12
tools
    BB also need to improve their keyboard layout, I don't need 2 shift keys.
    ! . , @ ? would be far more useful... and a separate number row.

Attachment 359699
    looks like they've listened to you, passport just has enter key on three line layout
    07-01-15 01:43 AM
    Just my two cents but people keep saying "if you want an android phone, go buy an android phone"

The biggest selling point for me when it comes to this slider is the physical keyboard. No other high end android phone out there has a physical keyboard.

Blackberry would be the first in a long time to offer an android device with physical keys with flagship specs. I think a lot of people would be interested in that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    07-01-15 02:06 AM
    I wouldnt buy an android blackberry. I came back to get away from android and their **** OS.

I will buy the slider if it has bb10. Just like my q10, passport and classic.

Posted via CB10
    David Tyler likes this.
    07-01-15 02:25 AM
    Who knows - if BlackBerry can skin the android OS and make it have a very BlackBerry 10 feel to it, while providing people access to the ecosystem that BlackBerry sorely lacks, I say go for it.

For the consumer space, the market has already proven that they prioritize the whole experience over communication - even people who admittedly use their phones for messaging primarily, would still rather have the option of apps while compromising on communication.

No one cares (other than us, but my own patience is wearing thin) that BlackBerry 10 provides the best messaging/communications experience - people care about apps and camera.

They care about being social.

BlackBerry no doubt has the most polished, efficient, and intuitive OS as far as keeping connected with people and productivity goes - but the market doesn't care.

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    07-01-15 09:41 AM
    Haha why are BlackBerry fans so defensive? I don't understand, if you guys think BlackBerry is so great, why do you need to defend it like it's drowning? It only brings out your insecurity, not a cool way of discussion.

Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.2576
    That's a sweeping generalization. I don't care how do you think of BlackBerry and I am fine you go back to your "properly" sized phones.

My properly sized phones are Z30 and Passport at the moment... guess my hands and pockets are bigger than yours.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.680
    07-01-15 11:48 AM
    Who knows - if BlackBerry can skin the android OS and make it have a very BlackBerry 10 feel to it, while providing people access to the ecosystem that BlackBerry sorely lacks, I say go for it.

For the consumer space, the market has already proven that they prioritize the whole experience over communication - even people who admittedly use their phones for messaging primarily, would still rather have the option of apps while compromising on communication.

No one cares (other than us, but my own patience is wearing thin) that BlackBerry 10 provides the best messaging/communications experience - people care about apps and camera.

They care about being social.

BlackBerry no doubt has the most polished, efficient, and intuitive OS as far as keeping connected with people and productivity goes - but the market doesn't care.

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    I agree with your general premise, but keep in mind that productivity and communication differ from one person to the next. It could be argued that BlackBerry's biggest failing is its inability to adjust to the productivity/communication needs of a new type of power player... someone who is just as active as a consumer.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-01-15 03:15 PM
31 12