Has anyone purchased this new BlackBerry Priv and if so what do you think of it?
    Let me know, Thank you
    11-12-15 03:19 PM
    There is a whole forum on the priv. Yes many have purchased and reviews are mixed. Head to that forum and have fun reading!
    raino, Quorist, kbz1960 and 1 others like this.
    11-12-15 03:26 PM
    It is Awesome Phone. We were spoiled with Blackberry, but the App Eco system is Huge. Everything works really well.

Phone is amazing. Camera is Amazing...I had a pro photographer look at it. He was impressed. Said Schneider makes the best cameras/lenses for the professional photographer in the world. The images are outstanding. Open camera and touch and swipe the face of the phone with image in it and you can brighten or darken any picture. Then snap the picture when the brightness is perfect. For example I took a picture in a dark area with dark corners, swipe the face of the screen until it brightens, then snap the picture, can make it bright and deep detail.

Keyboard short cuts are very cool, using the keyboard as a track ball with a web browser open works really well.
    Learning Curve with Android, Need to learn the Android basics. More tapping then swiping. Super Fast, Great features from Blackberry carried over such as the blinking light, Hub, contacts and calendar.

Really would like to see Blackberry carry over the Alarm Clock and the Calculator...these were the best tools out there, could sell them to all the Android Geeks, nothing better out of the 1.5 million apps, I searched These two are by far the best. And BBM came over. Blackberry Password keeper came over also.

Access to the Google Play store is fairly a big deal. Gmail comes with it, so it is easy to use if you don't want to use the Hub. When you use the Hub , shut off Gmail. Contacts is from blackberry and it is excellent.
    Ability to watch any and all video is perfect, mapping works incredibly well.

Phone is solid, well built piece of hardware. Curved screen gives it a high tech look.

Speaker is huge, really don't need to carry around a blue tooth speaker any more. Similar to the Z30 but a better.

The Google voice activated directions works really really well Voice recognition is excellent.

Overall this is the best of Android and Blackberry all coming together. I can't wait to see what Blackberry can do with a little more time with the Android OS. Buy it, for Sure.
    11-12-15 04:42 PM
    nice quick summary. Good you took the time to answer not like others just say mixed reviews. Appreciated people who give a complete answer! Thanks Don
    11-12-15 09:51 PM
    good to use.
    11-13-15 12:20 AM