Hi,

I want to set up the calendar in my BB Priv. For doing so, an accounthas to be added. There are several options and I wanted to choose the BB hub account. I already installed an e-mail account in the hub. Thus, typed in the same e-mail account. BB Priv tells me, that this account already exists. How can I connect the calendar with this e-mail account?

Alternatively, I tried the BB CalDav-Account. Here, I am allowed to use the same e-mail account as installed in the BB hub. Then, I entered into the manual set up for verifying the data set up, it gives me the port 443. But it doesn't specify the server. Any idea, which server is meant? The normal pop3 server data don't work, incl. changing the port number.

I would be very grateful for any help, how to solve it.

By the way, the calendar works with the gmail account. Well, I don't want to use the gmail account as I want to keep Google out of my business as much as possible.
    11-28-17 08:57 AM
    Not sure pop3 is "normal" anymore....

For most normal accounts (ActiveSync) I'd say check your account settings to make sure the Calendar is listed as an option and that the toggle is enabled for syncing. But for old pop accounts there have been a number of issues with CalDav, maybe someone has found a solution and can chime in on how they got it to work.

My suggestion would be to BlackBerry HUB+ Services and delete the account and then recreate it and check the advance settings.
    11-29-17 02:42 PM
    Thanks a lot for your hints. I will check in a calm moment during next days, if BB Hub+ will work as suggested by you.
    11-30-17 08:05 AM