For the first week I used my Priv just the same way I used my Z30. NFC on, Bluetooth on, WiFi on etc.
    With these settings, my Priv would be at 5% battery by 6pm at night after a day of use.

Turned off NFC and WiFi - my batter is at 45% at 6pm now. This is after a week of trial-and-error.
    I am a corporate user and not a "facebook all day, twitter snapchat junkie" type of user. I use it for conference calls, meeting notes, and email all day.
    03-14-16 03:01 PM
    If you turn Bluetooth off there's a big difference also.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-14-16 03:05 PM
    Also if you turn off the phone completely.

03-20-16 03:32 AM
    For me I noticed battery drain after the March update, wasn't too concerning, but after a couple of weeks, I just checked my cellular settings and it had re-enabled the Enhanced 4G LTE.

After disabling it, I immediately noticed way better battery life.

YMMV....

03-20-16 10:06 PM
    I had similar issues when I got mine. Terrible battery compared to my passport. I noticed there screen was taking post of the battery life. I disabled lift to wake, dialed down my screen on time to 30 seconds and kept my brightness at about 50%. I would say my battery life increased by about 50%. From being dead when I got home from work to still having life left when I go to bed.

03-20-16 10:47 PM
    I had similar issues when I got mine. Terrible battery compared to my passport. I noticed there screen was taking post of the battery life. I disabled lift to wake, dialed down my screen on time to 30 seconds and kept my brightness at about 50%. I would say my battery life increased by about 50%. From being dead when I got home from work to still having life left when I go to bed.

Thanks for posting. I'm going to do the same for lift to wake and screen time and see if that makes a difference. I already keep my brightness at about fifty percent.

Battery life is up and down. My experience has been nowhere near what my Passport had been. No amount of tweaks has given me complete confidence that I could leave my house without the rapid charger. Standby time is great but as soon as I use the phone, battery decreases rather rapidly.

Posted using my favorite BlackBerry of all time - Priv.
    KuroKei likes this.
    03-20-16 11:27 PM