Phone I'd connected to a Quick Charger 2.0. The battery is stuck at 78% and will not charge beyond that. I can remedy this by resetting the phone.

It's most often caused when I watch YouTube or play CoC at the same time as I charger it.

This didn't really happen on my HTC M9.

Does anyone else have this issue.

I feel like it's killing my battery.

If I just set the phone down and do not touch it while it charges it charges.

The moment I go and use it for anything it's like "nope, can't charge and use me"

Sometimes it even drains instead of charging

Is this just because processor tech is too advanced for the battery and power management tech?
    03-10-16 02:12 PM
    That is strange. I'm pretty sure a wipe is the only way it can be cured. I have my samsungs charging while watching netflix, no problem ...
    03-10-16 02:14 PM
    Happened on my Sony Xperia ZL way back then. Just deplete the battery to 0% then restart, it should charge properly again.
    03-10-16 07:09 PM
    It happened to me. I wasnt given a reason when i took it back to have it replaced. Rogers gave me a new phone no problem.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-10-16 09:00 PM
    From what I've heard this issue is Android related and not the device. That is why chinesehorse saw it on a sony device.. Apparently Android sometimes does not handle a slow charger insertion well. Check this by plugging in your charger and when the "Charging, battery" toast appears at the bottom of the screen, tap on the toast message which willl open up the battery app.. Take a look at the top portion of the screen to see if the device thinks it is being charged by an AC or USB charger.. Perhaps your issue is that the device thinks it is being charged by a USB supply and will charge much slower as a result.. to correct this, remove and reinsert the charger into the device.
    03-17-16 09:02 AM