I tried to get the drivers but it wants me load the file into Password Keeper. Won't I lose the info on my Password Keeper if I Import this to it?

Edit:
    Oh.. I guess I need the zip loader
    Last edited by towngirl; 02-24-18 at 02:43 PM.
    02-24-18 02:12 PM
    I got this file on phone, usb drivers (BlackBerry-USBDrivers-5.0.0.2.exe)
    I got the on phone autoloader .zip file (bbry_qc8992_autoloader_user-common-AAQ280.zip)

I did the 30 second boot which left it off

I reloaded the OS by turning it on.

Now it says .. on Windows… to Execute the flashall.bat … so with that, I am lost.
    Do I get that on my computer? Where do I get flashall.bat?

Can I take this to Bell, to get the drivers in order?

Not sure I understand the full instructions of how to install drivers.

edit: i see flashall.bat is in the file C:\Users\laura\Downloads\bbry_qc8992_autoloader_us er-common-AAQ280.zip

I was looking at this
    This looks like it is your for your computer and not the cell
    Last edited by towngirl; 02-24-18 at 06:18 PM.
    02-24-18 03:26 PM
    So... I did plug in the phone, uninstall the driver. Restart phone. That is about all I could do.

I cannot get the file flashall.bat, as posted on your links, on the driver to update it.
    02-24-18 07:06 PM
    You might wanna find some one a bit more more technical to do it for you.
    02-24-18 08:37 PM
    I am technical but I have no training on phones. I don't know where you get a BlackBerry fixed. Any idea?
    02-24-18 08:39 PM
    I am technical but I have no training on phones. I don't know where you get a BlackBerry fixed. Any idea?
    Go to your thread "What's wrong with this phone".. have thrown you a thread there that might be of help.. it did for me and others..

Posted via BB LEAP
    towngirl likes this.
    02-25-18 11:48 AM
    First, read and understand this.
    Using Factory Reset Protection (FRP) on the BlackBerry device powered by Android
    Then, read and understand this
    How to reload the BlackBerry smartphone powered by Android OS
    Then go into your Google Play app and turn OFF automatic reloading of downloaded apps. This is not a phone setting, it must be done on Google Play app. (Open Play Store, tap the 3 bar icon just to the left of "Google Play" in the search bar, scroll up to settings, tap that , tap 'auto- update apps', set to 'do not auto-update'.)

If you set up your SD as encrypted, internal or adopted, revert it to external storage before reloading OS. Do not remove it. Then make sure what ever you want to keep is backed up to the Google cloud, as reloading will erase everything.

Then go here, download the appropriate file and load it onto the phone.
    https://ca.blackberry.com/support/sm...roid-OS-Reload

Then, change the phone and app settings for good battery life. Plenty of threads here on how to do that. Disable any apps you don't want or use.
    Then run the phone for 3 days without downloading ANY apps. If the phone still isn't right, you have a hardware problem. If the phone runs OK, you can start reloading your apps, one every 2 days.
    OK... I have done everything but this. Maybe you can help me

How to reload the BlackBerry smartphone powered by Android OS

This says

Windows

Open and extract the downloaded autoloader file (including all files and folders)
    Open the extracted folder
    Execute the flashall.bat
    Follow on screen instructions as prompted

I opened the flashall.bat

It says.. if device is not in fastboot mode ...

OK............. this is where I am confused. If I get this sorted, I can finish this. Hopefully, today while it open lol

Should my phone be plugged in, on fastboot mode? And if so, which selection of 4, do I pick at the start. It says something about continue to boot ect.. There are 4 choices

IF I am supposed to open this on my phone, flashall.bat won't open. It says Open with: text/Audio/Image/Video and I don't have the file to open it.

(Not having ever done this, doesn't mean I can't do it. :P ... maybe lol )
    03-04-18 08:48 AM
    Yes the phone has to be connected to the computer, you are transferring the complete OS from the computer to the phone.
    Select, reboot into fast boot, the 3rd option.
    Don't forget to turn off the app auto update.
    03-04-18 11:33 AM
    Yes the phone has to be connected to the computer, you are transferring the complete OS from the computer to the phone.
    Select, reboot into fast boot, the 3rd option.
    Don't forget to turn off the app auto update.
    Flashall.bat is an os?

So I connect the phone to laptop. Open flashall

Put phone into reboot

And before that, make sure app auto update if off on phone (I already have auto update on gp, off)
    03-04-18 02:12 PM
    Been there done all that overheating will damage some electronic after a month or maybe weeks idk ur bb will randomly shut down and get unbearably hot well if i were u i wud back up all important stuff and get my priv fixed by professionals might last u 8 months to 2 years i guess after that repair ps do it from blackberry my one currently is down cuz or bootloader issues careful what update u install soooo yea basically iuat back everything up and prepare for the worst jopenit dosnt happen to u tho just saying from personal experience.
    03-04-18 02:58 PM
35 12