Im having an issue with my battery and dont know the solution,

When im around 15% to 20%, the phone turns off, and when i turn it on right away, the battery marks 0% battery, and theres no way it could have drained from 18% to 0% in that moment...

So i think the problem is that the battery % level it shows is not accurate, and well theres a problem.

Someone knows how can i fix this? Or i need a battery change?
    07-25-19 08:53 AM
    You could do a factory reset and then test it a little.

Battery would be the next thing - buy a replacement. But there are other things that could be an issue... How long does it last till 15% to 20%?
    07-25-19 10:15 AM

When im around 15% to 20%, the phone turns off, and when i turn it on right away, the battery marks 0% battery, and theres no way it could have drained from 18% to 0% in that moment...
    Typical symptom of a battery on its last legs.
    07-25-19 10:33 AM
    You could do a factory reset and then test it a little.

Battery would be the next thing - buy a replacement. But there are other things that could be an issue... How long does it last till 15% to 20%?
    From 100% you mean? It depends on my use. If i use it heavily, like 3 or 4 hours max.... And if it is nonstop use, like 2 hours max....but that is like terally briwsing and chatting nonstop.

In nomral use... for example taking the phone and cheking it from time to time... it can last more than 6 o 7 hours easily.

The problem is that when it reaches 20% downwards, it can turn off at any moment.
    07-25-19 10:45 AM
    I'm having exactly the same problem. symptom of a battery that can't properly hold its charge. considering replacing battery. Would also be an excuse to take the time to completely reload my phone as well. I'd upgrade but no phone out there excites me. I find I use the pkb less and less so the Key series doesn't help, besides I'm on Verizon...
    07-28-19 02:01 PM
    I'm having exactly the same problem. symptom of a battery that can't properly hold its charge. considering replacing battery. Would also be an excuse to take the time to completely reload my phone as well. I'd upgrade but no phone out there excites me. I find I use the pkb less and less so the Key series doesn't help, besides I'm on Verizon...
    The Key2 LE is fine on VZW as it’s certified and sold by VZW as well.

If going the VKB route, anything offered by VZW is fine within your chosen parameters...
    07-28-19 02:06 PM