Wow what a difference this update has made.

The phone is faster, the transitions are smoother, battery is better also. I can get 12 hours with my use whereas before i'd be lucky if I made it that much.

Can't wait for Android 7 and subsequent updates!

How are you guys faring?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-02-16 10:08 PM
    Much faster but not noticing much change in battery life so far since the previous update. Will give it time to settle in etc.

08-02-16 10:19 PM
    Much, much faster with a decent improvement to battery life. I can now make it through the whole day

08-02-16 10:20 PM
    There's something wrong with bbm. It's getting abnormally high battery drain.

08-02-16 10:31 PM

On the rare occasions when it seems something is running too much or the Priv seems hot, I will Restart the phone.
    08-02-16 11:44 PM

Same here. I'm going to try to disable the pop up widget for BBM and see what happens because even when I restarted the phone it still drained.
    08-03-16 02:10 AM
    noticeably smoother transitions, the Hub runs better right now (even though still, some bugs persist - can't wait for the major Hub update!), the phone itself runs lighter, very rare chance of stutters. as for the battery life, well, still settling in, but overall i've seen some improvements on the battery and the extended SoT.

hopefully the next update (i presume it will be coded as "AAGxxx") will be even better. let's set the bars higher!!!

and yeah, awaiting for the major BB services/Hub/Camera/Contacts/Calendar app and eventually, Android N!
    08-03-16 04:50 AM
    Same here. I'm going to try to disable the pop up widget for BBM and see what happens because even when I restarted the phone it still drained.
    I'm not sure it's the pop up widget... I disabled mine, have never used that feature and still get drain. Only a reboot fixes my drain. Then it happens again.

08-03-16 07:12 AM
    I'm not sure it's the pop up widget... I disabled mine, have never used that feature and still get drain. Only a reboot fixes my drain. Then it happens again.

Does it happen almost immediately after a reboot or does it only crop up occasionally?
    08-03-16 10:14 AM
    Does it happen almost immediately after a reboot or does it only crop up occasionally?
    crops up occassionally. Not really sure when it starts, I just know when I look at GSam and Battery usage, BBM shows very high. My phone has literally done nothing but sit on the counter during that time.

Other than this bug, the battery life has been amazing. I've already sent a couple bug reports to BlackBerry about this issue.
    08-03-16 01:22 PM
    One word EXCELLENT.

Blackberry Priv on Etisalat 4G Network
    08-03-16 03:09 PM