People make sure you update all your apps. After two days of settling in with the priv. I'm glad to report

No heat issues at all compared to first two days the device was very hot

Battery life much improved I have 50 percent left. Device disconnected at 0530. Moderate to heavy use.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Theicecreamman likes this.
    11-17-15 05:57 PM
    People make sure you update all your apps. After two days of settling in with the priv. I'm glad to report

Battery life much improved I have 50 percent left. Device disconnected at 0530. Moderate to heavy use.

I found the same thing once I did the updates on my wife's Priv.
    11-17-15 06:04 PM
    Same here. I was going though the user guides on the BB support site and they don't match what I'm seeing. That clued me in that I needed to update all BB apps.

Strange thing was there was no notification at all from Google PlayStore that the BB apps need updating. Yet all the Google apps had updates pushed. Should I dig up my tinfoil hat?
    11-17-15 06:11 PM

im still getting pretty fast battery drain, idk what to do
    11-17-15 06:36 PM
    im still getting pretty fast battery drain, idk what to do
    Put your phone down and talk to someone... Go for a walk or something jeez, you ppl are nuts. Only getting 6hrs of screen time. My goodness the complaints today
    11-17-15 06:37 PM
    Put your phone down and talk to someone... Go for a walk or something jeez, you ppl are nuts. Only getting 6hrs of screen time. My goodness the complaints today
    i do lol, im in school all day everyday
    11-17-15 06:41 PM
    just saying on my passprot i could get 1 day easily with pretty heavy use
    kertong and LyoobaBerry like this.
    11-17-15 06:41 PM
    Yeah mine is pretty lackluster as well...Not sure why, I'm getting maybe 4 hours screen time...(not even)...
    11-17-15 08:23 PM
    There is definitely a battery issue with some privs mine included. I will swap mine out tomorrow at a att store.

11-17-15 08:32 PM
    You people realize anything over 4.5 hrs screen on time is good battery life right?.

11-17-15 08:38 PM
    You people realize anything over 4.5 hrs screen on time is good battery life right?.

I'm not getting anywhere near that...Android is a fussy beast, I don't think it's a defect but I think something is consuming the battery life other than the screen most certainly
    11-17-15 08:46 PM
    I'm not getting anywhere near that...Android is a fussy beast, I don't think it's a defect but I think something is consuming the battery life other than the screen most certainly
    Might be an app, might be weak signal, might be many things.

But believe me, after a few days battery life will improve. If anything a little bit.

11-17-15 11:08 PM
    Might be an app, might be weak signal, might be many things.

But believe me, after a few days battery life will improve. If anything a little bit.

Try turning off the WiFi search in advanced settings within the WiFi, it searches for signal even when turned off

11-17-15 11:46 PM
    I hear ya tho, it's about 130am and my classic has 55% battery left. I absolutely love this thing, I take battery life for granted with this thing hahah
    acovey and ProjectBrett like this.
    11-18-15 12:37 AM
    Returned my priv today because of battery issues...hopefully the new one that they ordered will be better

11-18-15 12:55 AM
    Turn off the location option and the searching for WiFi even when turned off, I'm seeing a difference this morn

11-18-15 07:13 AM
    Returned my priv today because of battery issues...hopefully the new one that they ordered will be better

Don't do that. You can't fix software issues by replacing the hardware. Keep the Priv return rate low.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-15 07:37 AM
    ive turned off all the things that ive seen on the forums... hope to see a change... almost had to the phone for a week
    11-18-15 08:48 AM
    Good information thanx everyone
    11-18-15 08:58 AM
    They r sending me a new one so we will see if it makes a difference. I had to do something because I had screen brightness all the way down. And all notifications off sync on hub to push, did the WiFi thing in advanced settings . even the lady at the telus store couldn't believe how much it drained just doing my doa report. But all is good cuz a new one is on the way. And this loaner nexus piece of crap is what I just said....a piece of crap

11-18-15 09:16 AM
    Sounds good let us know how your new one is.
    11-18-15 09:17 AM