Does anyone know how to encrypt the sd card on a blackberry priv? And is it my priv or do all of them drain the battery quickly? I find that my battery does not last very long at all
    03-21-16 05:14 PM
    For the SD card, Swipe down for Main Settings, then scroll till you see Security. Although now that I look, it says "SMART CARD" and I'm not sure if that is the same! Although I also see sd card under that but don't know those various "protocols!"

How long have you had the phone. It can heat up and use the battery download/upgrading all of the apps and the OS.
    03-21-16 05:25 PM
    I have it about two weeks now.. I dont understand that smart card thing either. It was simple with my passport,but it seems like there is some other way to do it on the priv.
    03-21-16 08:27 PM
    I get great battery life it lasts the whole day and the only thing I changed from a month ago was to delete the facebook app

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails Battery/Encryption-40692.jpg  
    03-21-16 10:12 PM
    I don't have Facebook either and am getting a very decent battery.
    Yesterday it lasted for more than a day with 5 hours of SOT. I literally had to kill it for the nightly charge.

Posted via BlackBerry Priv
    Attached Thumbnails Battery/Encryption-3430.jpg  
    03-22-16 04:42 AM
    I'm getting great battery life [I]with[I] Face Book, but I went into FB settings and turned everything off.
    Every once in a while, I like to post a pic.

No idea on encryption, I don't feel the need, and I need to able pull it, pop it into the desktop and use pictures in reports and emails.
    03-22-16 05:29 AM
    I'm getting great battery life [I]with[I] Face Book, but I went into FB settings and turned everything off.
    Every once in a while, I like to post a pic.

No idea on encryption, I don't feel the need, and I need to able pull it, pop it into the desktop and use pictures in reports and emails.
    I agree. I tend to keep private info in files on the Internal Memory which is protected (I hope) by my password for the phone.
    03-22-16 08:41 AM