Can anyone who has their Priv let me know if the back cover is noisy?? Blaze described play in the back cover but did not mention it was noisy.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 10:11 AM
    Can anyone who has their Priv let me know if the back cover is noisy?? Blaze described play in the back cover but did not mention it was noisy.

Posted via CB10
    It does not crackle. It's just a soft spot that has flex to it. If you have a case on you're not going to notice it.
    11-06-15 10:16 AM
    Batteries swell a little over time right? Maybe BlackBerry made the device thinking about the future life of the phone.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 10:19 AM
    It does not crackle. It's just a soft spot that has flex to it. If you have a case on you're not going to notice it.
    OK but mine does crackle hence my question

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 10:29 AM
    Batteries swell a little over time right? Maybe BlackBerry made the device thinking about the future life of the phone.

Posted via CB10
    Or perhaps the space is where wireless charging is on ShopBlackberry and US models.
    11-06-15 10:38 AM
    There was actually way too much play back there. Went back to Rogers and exchanged it. New one is 100% better. A little spongy but no crackle at all

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 12:38 PM
    I can confirm that yes it does "crackle" Only when you apply pressure on the back though
    11-06-15 01:08 PM
    I just played with a demo unit at an AT&T store and did not notice any crackle on the back cover. Some flex, yes, but no noise as far as I can tell. I mean, if you're gonna hulk crush it, then maybe there will be but that seems like an uncommon scenario in daily usage.

However, I did notice a slight click noise when tapping on the screen while physical keyboard was out. I assume this is due to the fact that there could be some possible play in the hardware moving parts while the screen is slid up. This would bother me a lot and become a deal breaker. If this sounds bothersome, I highly suggest you try it - slide the screen up, and start tapping the back, home, or recents software buttons. Even if there's no noise on a demo unit, the fact that I noticed it leads me to believe it may develop over time. Some food for thought.
    11-06-15 01:11 PM
    I just played with a demo unit at an AT&T store and did not notice any crackle on the back cover. Some flex, yes, but no noise as far as I can tell. I mean, if you're gonna hulk crush it, then maybe there will be but that seems like an uncommon scenario in daily usage.

However, I did notice a slight click noise when tapping on the screen while physical keyboard was out. I assume this is due to the fact that there could be some possible play in the hardware moving parts while the screen is slid up. This would bother me a lot and become a deal breaker. If this sounds bothersome, I highly suggest you try it - slide the screen up, and start tapping the back, home, or recents software buttons. Even if there's no noise on a demo unit, the fact that I noticed it leads me to believe it may develop over time. Some food for thought.
    Did the Torch have any like noises? I'm just wondering because I myself prefer a very solid feeling device but I'm more of a Q10/Classic type user but that doesn't mean I wouldn't try out a slider. I really hope that was a rare experience that you had...for BlackBerry's sake.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 01:16 PM
    bottom left part of the screen clicks/moves when I tap it only when the device is closed. Once I slide it up, it stops clicking.
    11-06-15 01:17 PM