Hallo all, so after using My Blackberry Z10 I got tired and got myself an Galaxy S4 and then the S5, but my hearth was not happy, needed to come back, so I got me the PRIV (second hand, but in REAL GOOD CONDITION), at first I knew it was network locked but I thought that it wont be a big problem, cuz I can buy the unlock code online. So I did it, bought the unlock code (waited 3 days to get get the code via mail from Blackberrycodesource (it worked!!!!) cuz I've try from Unlock Blackberry *cheaper* and the code DID NOT work.

Now putting that aside cuz the unlock code itself worked, I'm able to enter my simcard PINCODE the PRIV wont ask for network unlock code anymore now, BUT after I enter my simvcard PIN, its ask me for the PUK code! *I GOT MY SIMCARD PUK CODE FROM MY PROVIDER, IM ENTERING THE CORRECT PUK CODE BUT STILL GETTING WRONG PUK ERROR* I'm pretty much stuck here, cant find any solutions online or help.

Take a look at the video link bellow I've recorded of my problem, hopefully someone can help me ;

As you guys can see two different simcards with the correct PUK on them. still no luck.

P.S. I checked my phone IMEI in some online databases so it isn't stolen or in any network blacklists.
    02-29-16 09:05 PM
    maybe you have to give the imei number to your service provider just a stab in the dark here to see
    02-29-16 09:19 PM
    hmm worth a try, ill call both network in the morning and see which one can help me out better.
    02-29-16 09:27 PM
    No luck yet 😢
    03-01-16 01:50 PM
    so they cant even figure out why the puk code isnt working ?
    03-01-16 02:01 PM
    yeah i called Digicel the helpdesk lady told me that the PUK code that came with the simcard is the correct one, they cant help me any further. *Maybe my PRIV is still locked somehow??*
    03-01-16 02:50 PM

spot another video of the same problem.
    03-01-16 03:58 PM
    are these sim cards activated with service before you put them in the phone ?
    03-01-16 05:17 PM
    yeah man, i can use both simcards in other blackberrys to sms and call with no problem.
    03-01-16 08:28 PM
    If you're entering the correct PUK Code (as given by your service provider) and it still didn't go through - then you might need to get a new SIM Card.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-01-16 08:48 PM
    Its a bit weird, both simcards with the same problem...hmmm ill buy a new simcard and see what happens.
    03-01-16 09:13 PM
    Maybe the type of priv is not made for your network.

What is the model code.?

STV100-3?

Who is your provider

Posted via the Innovative Blackberry PRIV - Powered by Android
    03-01-16 09:18 PM
    Awo mati, Korsou represent!

Hope you get your device issue resolved, brother!

03-02-16 12:27 AM
    I remember one of my friends had something similar with his PRIV. I'll try to contact him if you're still having this issue.
    03-02-16 10:49 AM
    Too many tries on the PUK and the SIM erases itself (the phone cannot prevent that either; it's internal to the SIM); you can enter the code all you want but if that has happened it will never work.
    03-02-16 11:02 AM
    yeah its the STV100-3 my network is CHIPPIE and also using Digicel both network are from Curacao.
    03-02-16 05:57 PM
    Awo mati, Korsou represent!

Hope you get your device issue resolved, brother!

se jave!!!!! bo sa tog!!!! Yeah i hope so, but its looking darker and darker for an solution.
    03-02-16 05:58 PM
    I remember one of my friends had something similar with his PRIV. I'll try to contact him if you're still having this issue.
    Ok man thanks.
    03-02-16 05:59 PM
    Maybe the type of priv is not made for your network.

What is the model code.?

STV100-3?

Who is your provider

but the STV100-3 is supposed to work worldwide right??? Bit strange....
    03-02-16 05:59 PM
    It works world wide but not every band.

03-02-16 09:28 PM
    But the issue here is that the sim card won't accept the puk code....the sim card has yet to authenticate to the service providers network - i don't think it's a version issue.

03-02-16 09:48 PM
    tested another simcard from an friend, still the same problem. giving up now.
    03-03-16 09:57 AM
    tested another simcard from an friend, still the same problem. giving up now.
    Does your carrier use the same version of the phone?

03-03-16 11:25 AM
    Does your carrier use the same version of the phone?

I don't think either of the two carriers here carry the device, neither UTS or Digicel
    However I haven't been to either's stores in months so I am not so sure

03-04-16 11:49 PM
    I don't think either of the two carriers here carry the device, neither UTS or Digicel
    However I haven't been to either's stores in months so I am not so sure

Yeah, but this aint suppose to be an problem right? Both network did not help me out, soo currently using my simcars in an cheap phone so only make calls and send sms, using my Priv with my home wifi and when im out ill use my portable wimax wifi modem. Lil hassle but i really like this PRIV, wont let that lil simcard problem bother me anymore now.
    03-06-16 07:28 PM
50 12