I'm without word, just played with PRIV at telus store. So great...

Posted via CB10
    thinkinfinity, kitmo and Mr4aces like this.
    11-06-15 11:45 AM
    On the third try I found a Telus that was willing to Crack one open.. it's a decent entry to Android.

Posted via CB10
    Mr4aces likes this.
    11-06-15 12:27 PM
    I found one at Rogers in Eatons Centre,Toronto. It's epic! Loved it.

Posted via CB10
    kitmo and Mr4aces like this.
    11-06-15 12:29 PM

Posted via CB10
    Don't tell TonyC. He's way behind at work as it is.
    11-06-15 12:40 PM
    Don't tell TonyC. He's way behind at work as it is.
    Lol! Hell probably see my post.

Posted via CB10
    anon4226395 likes this.
    11-06-15 12:45 PM

Posted via CB10
    guess that's where i'm going after work today.
    Mr4aces and tufcustomer like this.
    11-06-15 12:57 PM
    As much as I like enthusiasm... come on guys... you simply cannot tell one way or another without actually playing with one for a week or so.... I found it interesting that the more negative reviewers never actually said how long they had an "evaluation device" if the had one at all... those gave a more in depth review usually noted how long they had a unit.... in the end the smartphone experience is a personal one and we all look for different things.... real world experience trumps hype any day of the week... I will look at the priv when my contract for my z30 is up.. if my z30 continues as it is I do not plan to switch as there is no reason....
    11-06-15 01:07 PM
    guess that's where i'm going after work today.
    It's in the actual store, not the little kiosk they have on the second floor.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 02:49 PM
    If you are only handling the BlackBerry Priva in-store and not buying it I have to wonder whether you are serious with your comments. This device is the offspring of the BlackBerry Z10 and the BlackBerry Q5. I am still trying to learn the new BlackBerry Hub. Awaiting finer grained controls for application permissions.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-06-15 02:56 PM
    As much as I like enthusiasm... come on guys... you simply cannot tell one way or another without actually playing with one for a week or so.... I found it interesting that the more negative reviewers never actually said how long they had an "evaluation device" if the had one at all... those gave a more in depth review usually noted how long they had a unit.... in the end the smartphone experience is a personal one and we all look for different things.... real world experience trumps hype any day of the week... I will look at the priv when my contract for my z30 is up.. if my z30 continues as it is I do not plan to switch as there is no reason....
    Too be honest... smartest thing Chen could do at this point is ask his Google master to block BB10 users from accessing Google Play. Cause right now there isn't a lot of incentive for existing users to upgrade... beyond wanting to have the newest toy.
    11-06-15 02:56 PM
    If you are only handling the BlackBerry Priva in-store and not buying it I have to wonder whether you are serious with your comments. This device is the offspring of the BlackBerry Z10 and the BlackBerry Q5. I am still trying to learn the new BlackBerry Hub. Awaiting finer grained controls for application permissions.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I intend on getting soon,as in within the month hopefully, maybe December at the latest. I've used android enough to be sufficiently comfortable with it, so adding some BB10 features which I'm also comfortable with doesn't present too much of a learning curve for me.

Application permissions will come with Android M. The hub didn't seem all to different to me, albeit there were differences.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-15 03:06 PM