Can't get it to work.

Why can't we automatically set it as a default anyway? Is it Lollipop 🍭 or another BlackBerry thing?

The app File Mover from Google Play is meant to move files from a folder you select to a new location but it just doesn't want to do it.

What's the point t in having a big SD card when we can't use it BlackBerry? (Or Google if it's not your fault)
    Attached Thumbnails Automatically moving files to external storage-1451524578193.jpg   Automatically moving files to external storage-1451524660656.jpg  
    12-30-15 07:17 PM
    Are you looking to move a specific set of files? Your File Manager (looks like the Asus File Manager from your screen shot) can do that on it's own - cut/paste from what I recall when trying it out. Some apps let you specify a default location for images - like the photo app, so they can go directly to the SD card. Screenshots seem to always go to local storage, which was the way it was on BB10 as well. I've not found a way to have them go to external storage yet.
    12-30-15 07:27 PM
    Are you looking to move a specific set of files? Your File Manager (looks like the Asus File Manager from your screen shot) can do that on it's own - cut/paste from what I recall when trying it out. Some apps let you specify a default location for images - like the photo app, so they can go directly to the SD card. Screenshots seem to always go to local storage, which was the way it was on BB10 as well. I've not found a way to have them go to external storage yet.
    I installed the exfat update about a few weeks ago and fixed any read write and save issues with my SD card!

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 5.1.1
    12-31-15 01:57 AM