When I first got my Priv, when I traveled to another time zone, the clock automatically reset to local time AND my home zone clock would appear smaller below it.

That doesn't work anymore, even though I have that option enabled in the settings.

Does anybody know how to make that work?
    10-19-17 10:35 AM
    Is there another forum that offers help for Priv? All my questions seem to be problems only I am having, or I'm not asking them the right way.
    10-19-17 10:24 PM
    I don't think that option was ever available on the Priv as stock. You have a widget, either installed by you, or wherever you got the phone, (carrier or whatever). Prob got reset during an app update. You'll need to reset the widget. Since there only about 27 3/4 million different date / time app / widgets out there it's going to be hard for any of us to the tell you how to do that. Specially since we don't know which one you are using.
    Try uninstalling the widget or app, then reinstall and set it up again.
    - I don't think there is a better choice for forums about the Priv, you can try Android Central.
    You are correct that there isn't much action on this forum anymore. The Priv is pretty much a 2 year old phone, and a whole bunch have moved to different devices.
    10-22-17 08:30 PM
    I don't think that option was ever available on the Priv as stock.
    I never installed a "clock" app, it was already installed when I bought the phone. It's the version 5.1 (4224536) from Google LLC. Since every cell phone ever since the beginning of time has a clock, I thought it was stock. My bad.

You have a widget, either installed by you, or wherever you got the phone, (carrier or whatever). Prob got reset during an app update. You'll need to reset the widget. Since there only about 27 3/4 million different date / time app / widgets out there it's going to be hard for any of us to the tell you how to do that. Specially since we don't know which one you are using.
    I don't see any widget choices that control that. But, I tap on the clock on my home screen, and my choices are:
    Alarm Clock Timer Stopwatch
    and when I choose "Clock" and then the three-dot settings, I see this screen:
    Automatic Home Clock not working-screenshot_20171030-115624.png

I actually think there may be 28 million date/time apps. Lol. Again, I didn't specify, because I thought it was just the stock clock - still trying to excise my brain from all the wonderful ways that BB OS 10 worked. My bad. (I bought my phone unlocked from Amazon, and I'm using AT&T.)

Try uninstalling the widget or app, then reinstall and set it up again.
    I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but that didn't work. I believe there is an update to the app as of today, so I will try updating it. Unfortunately, I won't know if it works until the next time I travel outside the time zone.

- I don't think there is a better choice for forums about the Priv, you can try Android Central.
    You are correct that there isn't much action on this forum anymore. The Priv is pretty much a 2 year old phone, and a whole bunch have moved to different devices.
    Thanks. Since it's an app and not stock to the phone, I guess it shouldn't matter if some folks have moved on, as long as the whole world hasn't moved on from Marshmallow.
    10-30-17 12:19 PM
    Appears I was wrong on a few counts, you do have the stock app for the Priv. It's prob the Google app as BB went that way for the most part.
    I don't recall ever seeing the option to also display home time, but then I do have a widget installed and prob haven't looked at or used the clock app in close to 2 years. But, sure enough the option is there.
    I vaguely remember not liking the clock display on the home screen, so I went with the Digi Clock Display widget. It gave me the size I wanted, (along with about 45 sizes I didn't like) and color options with adjustable transparency. It also let me set a full date in the DD/Month/YYYY format, which I also like. I can't recommend it to you, since it lacks the option you want. Which is surprising, since it seems to have every other conceivable option.
    The good thing about Android is all the apps and ways to customize.
    The bad thing about Android is all the apps and ways to customize.
    10-31-17 08:04 PM
    I vaguely remember not liking the clock display on the home screen, so I went with the Digi Clock Display widget. It gave me the size I wanted, (along with about 45 sizes I didn't like) and color options with adjustable transparency. It also let me set a full date in the DD/Month/YYYY format, which I also like. I can't recommend it to you, since it lacks the option you want. Which is surprising, since it seems to have every other conceivable option.
    It's just weird, since it used to work and now it doesn't. I am fairly new to Android, so I have a hard time sorting through when something is an OS issue or an app issue. Thanks anyway.
    11-01-17 11:28 PM
    new to Android, so I have a hard time sorting through when something is an OS issue or an app issue.
    No kidding. You. Me and almost everybody on here.
    Whenever something goes wrong, blame it on BlackBerry and the latest security update. That seems to be what everybody else does.
    11-02-17 06:01 AM
    No kidding. You. Me and almost everybody on here.
    Whenever something goes wrong, blame it on BlackBerry and the latest security update. That seems to be what everybody else does.
    Hmm, well what about when they stop issuing security updates?! Who will I blame? Can I blame Apple? I hope so.
    11-02-17 10:28 AM
    Can I blame Apple?
    First you blame BB and the lack of updates. That should carry you for a couple of months.
    After a reasonable time you can blame Apple, assuming you are still using the Priv/
    11-02-17 08:13 PM