Hi guys,

Yesterday I installed MM. Very excited to see how it works! So far: battery life seems to be improved and the phone is noticeably less hot. Only problem so far is: my audio is quite loud. Even when it's on its lowest it much louder than before MM.

I use KitSound bluetooth earbuds and before MM I could change volume on my earbuds AND phone separately. Now when I change the volume on my earbuds I see the volume(bar) on my phone change. It's with all the programs (spotify, youtube, calls).

Anyone else have this problem? I mean I like the fact that the phone and earbuds are now "synced" but lowest volume now is like half the bar before MM. Preferably a solution that doesn't require downloading an app.

Thanks a lot!

Ps Anybody figure out how to get rid of the emergency dial (on locked screen). Don't want to pocket-dial.
    05-04-16 08:19 AM
    I wonder if you could "fix" it by UN-pairing and then RE-pairing the BT connection? Just a thought.
    05-04-16 10:05 AM
    I wonder if you could "fix" it by UN-pairing and then RE-pairing the BT connection? Just a thought.
    Nope. I deleted it from the list (forget) but when it reconnected still the same. Also, when I turn the earbuds off spotify keeps playing (on speakers then). Before MM it would pauze.

Apparently other MM 6.0.1 are also having these struggles: https://productforums.google.com/for...us/3U93a-dMceQ
    Last edited by arbi; 05-04-16 at 11:20 AM.
    FF22 likes this.
    05-04-16 10:14 AM
    Well, at least, google is aware. Hopefully, they will issue a fix and BB will move on it along with carriers.
    05-04-16 12:49 PM