After the recent update images that are attachments are not downloading/embedding in the message automatically despite me playing around with settings. I have email updates of my CCTV and it is working fine online on Gmail but not on my phone. Before the update it worked fine. Interestingly this was the case when I initially got my Priv in Nov but then it magically changes, no idea why. Any ideas?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-10-16 03:39 PM
    I'm not sure whether it's because of an update or not but I have this issue too. I always have to click "Show pictures" given at the top of each email before they would be downloaded. Have yours been resolved and if so, how?
    10-24-16 12:31 AM
    Did you try from the Hub: Settings > General Settings > Download Images Automatically (under Email External Images)? I noticed my pictures were not downloading automatically after the latest HUB update. The Download Images Automatically setting was switched to off. I believe I also clicked the "Clear Images Approvals" button before switching the Download Images switch to on.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-16 09:45 AM
    Did you try from the Hub: Settings > General Settings > Download Images Automatically (under Email External Images)? I noticed my pictures were not downloading automatically after the latest HUB update. The Download Images Automatically setting was switched to off. I believe I also clicked the "Clear Images Approvals" button before switching the Download Images switch to on.

Posted via CB10
    Oh gosh so that's where the setting is. I kept looking in my gmail settings because I didn't notice this issue with my other email accounts (perhaps I haven't encountered emails with embedded images for those yet).

Thank you!
    10-24-16 09:55 AM
    Hi I never actually got to the bottom of it. Never had a reply from BlackBerry either. My settings were all correct, I changed and then changed them back but nothing changed and then all of a sudden the images downloads automatically again. It sounds like it has happened again with the latest update although fortunately not for me this time. It was all email accounts too. Make sure everything is correct in the settings and it does seem to resolve.
    10-24-16 10:46 AM