Just a heads up. It appears it covers the glass edge to edge and is $25. I went to a ghost armor kiosk and they wanted close to $80 to custom cut and install a screen protector so this looks like a pretty good deal https://m.att.com/shopmobile/accesso...lackberry.html

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-23-15 09:58 AM
    Does it correctly fit?
    11-23-15 10:25 AM
    Does it correctly fit?
    Yes it does. Bought it at local ATT store. Covers both curves end to end and cut outs line up correctly.

Posted w/ a Perv's Priv!
    11-23-15 10:31 AM
    Did you install it yourself, or did AT&T perform that feat for you?

Yes it does. Bought it at local ATT store. Covers both curves end to end and cut outs line up correctly.

Posted w/ a Perv's Priv!
    11-23-15 10:54 AM
    Did you install it yourself, or did AT&T perform that feat for you?
    Did it my self. Asked the salesperson if someone on site could install it but no one seemed confident enough to do it at that time + it was the only one they had in Stock. Turned out perfectly.

Posted w/ a Perv's Priv!
    anon(153966) likes this.
    11-23-15 11:02 AM
    I'm heading back there today. But scared I will spend more $ than expected. Lol

Posted via CB10
    11-23-15 11:07 AM
    Thanks guys, I ordered one. Been looking for one that will fit.
    11-23-15 11:08 AM
    Sorry for so many questions. But, does it seem to perform well in sunlight?

Did it my self. Asked the salesperson if someone on site could install it but no one seemed confident enough to do it at that time + it was the only one they had in Stock. Turned out perfectly.

Posted w/ a Perv's Priv!
    11-23-15 11:21 AM
    I had the ATT store put this one on when I bought the Priv. So far, no performance issues with the screen.
    11-23-15 12:56 PM
    ...and the edges don't seem to be 'coming up'?
    I always wondered if the screen protector edge, on the Samsung Galaxy Edge, would start to come away after a while.

I had the ATT store put this one on when I bought the Priv. So far, no performance issues with the screen.
    11-23-15 02:15 PM
    I always wondered if the screen protector edge, on the Samsung Galaxy Edge, would start to come away after a while.
    Usually not if they do a dry application screen protector. If they do a wet application one, like ghost armor for example, they clamp the edges down with cushioned vice grips and put it in a dehumidifier for 15-45 minutes. It seems to be the only way the can keep them on. I have had trouble with the edges peeling up on my z10, and classic before but I had always installed them myself.

anon(153966) likes this.
    11-23-15 03:03 PM
    No issues with it coming off anywhere. I got the whole shebang the day the released.
    11-23-15 03:12 PM
    And it self heals the bubbles go away after a couple of days!

11-23-15 03:20 PM
    I ordered one from AT&T as well as the BlackBerry hard case. My AT&T rep put on my screen protector and it fits perfectly edge to edge. No issues whatsoever and no bubbles.

After removing the 4 rivets on the inside of the hard case, reports have been they cause indentations on the sides of the Priv, we installed it. The case provides adequate protection and isn't cumbersome.

Both are fantastic additions that provide protection to this wonderful device.

Bob

Posted via the CrackBerry App with my BlackBerry Priv on AT&T
    11-23-15 03:37 PM
    Sorry for so many questions. But, does it seem to perform well in sunlight?
    Works perfectly in sunlight. Been on for almost 2 weeks and no peeling at edges.

Posted w/ a Perv's Priv!
    11-23-15 06:21 PM
    Way overpriced. Don't pay $25 for a protector. I ordered Skinomi off Amazon and am very satisfied until a tempered glass comes out.
    11-23-15 06:50 PM